Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max would probably do best to say nothing at all.
As for calling her a slut for being in a relationship with him, bollocks get back to the Stone Age.

Reactions: 14
I'm going to try really hard to not post the Ben gif today but it is Eastenders 2010 time for me soon and I bet he will be the centre of attention. The joys of being on leave from work eh. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to try really hard to not post the Ben gif today but it is Eastenders 2010 time for me soon and I bet he will be the centre of attention. The joys of being on leave from work eh. 🤣
You carry on posting it it makes our days😂 I’m watching new Eastenders and then onto 2010 ones 🥶

Ben confessing to police the rape for Callum to walk in as he works there I didn’t expect it and for once sort of clever writing, a good way to tell Callum and FINALLY I thought he’d never find out. I do hope they get back together

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watching tonight’s episode on iplayer and I don’t understand why they’re showing so much of the new boys and the dad’s death. We didn’t even know Mitch had a brother until they arrived, and to show a whole wake for someone we don’t know seems a bit much imo. Also why is everyone so involved, like Kim mentioning it, they didn’t know Avery either just seems really silly. It just seems to me they’re doing a tick sheet of having a new black family and LGBTQ+

@groovygirl229

Just started watching 2010 Eastenders and he definitely needs smacking down.

Ask and you shall receive...

I'll see myself out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You mean this bad boy?
View attachment 1501130

I'll never forgive him for killing my girl Heather.
Justice for heather!!!! She’s genuinely one of my favourite Eastenders characters just nothing but good vibes , also it’s characters like her who didn’t have any family introduced bar baby George but she had such foundation in Walford, I could go on🥹🫶🏼 I just love her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Justice for heather!!!! She’s genuinely one of my favourite Eastenders characters just nothing but good vibes , also it’s characters like her who didn’t have any family introduced bar baby George but she had such foundation in Walford, I could go on🥹🫶🏼 I just love her
I loved Heather too!

Her friendship with Shirley was so fun! I loved when she laminated that yoghurt wrapper thinking it belonged to George Michael. 🤣
This is one of my fave clips:

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved Heather too!

Her friendship with Shirley was so fun! I loved when she laminated that yoghurt wrapper thinking it belonged to George Michael. 🤣
This is one of my fave clips:
Sorry if this is mean but there’s a scene between Shirley and Heather which killed me.
Heather: “I’m just a fat waste of space”
Shirley: “You’re not ffff… you’re not a waste of space”
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘What are you going to do to me .. Mr Johnson 😥😥😳😳’ oh these 2010 episodes this week are amazing , crazy Lucas Johnson ⛪🛐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching tonight’s episode on iplayer and I don’t understand why they’re showing so much of the new boys and the dad’s death. We didn’t even know Mitch had a brother until they arrived, and to show a whole wake for someone we don’t know seems a bit much imo. Also why is everyone so involved, like Kim mentioning it, they didn’t know Avery either just seems really silly. It just seems to me they’re doing a tick sheet of having a new black family and LGBTQ+
Why were they having a memorial in the square? Making out it was somewhere special for him. He was literally in Walford for days.

Reactions: 12
I’ve actually turned it off. What is this craziness with the singing at the wake in the Vic (sorry lip syncing)
Terrible

Reactions: 9
I’ve actually turned it off. What is this craziness with the singing at the wake in the Vic (sorry lip syncing)
Terrible
I felt second hand embarrassment for the character lip syncing (can't remember their name tbh).
‘What are you going to do to me .. Mr Johnson 😥😥😳😳’ oh these 2010 episodes this week are amazing , crazy Lucas Johnson ⛪🛐
Hahah I've just watched that part... poor Ben wants his dad and Shirley. 🤣

I love psycho Lucas quoting Bible vereses knowing he's killed people. 😭

Reactions: 7
That was one of the worst episodes in a long time
I agree, since the episodes have been on iplayer I’ve been binge watching at least 2 at a time if not the whole week, but I couldn’t wait for that episode to be over so I could turn it off

Reactions: 6
Tara and Finlay are annoying. I hope they get locked up for giving someone food poisoning. I was so sure Ben was recording the conversation with Lewis as evidence of the rape, a missed opportunity there. Ben is still amazing. I was welling up when he told Callum it was over. I wanted them back together. Mr Lister is good fun, I want to see more of him.

Screenshot_20220816-043202_BBC iPlayer.jpg
Can we have more of Ben in tight fitting jogging bottoms please? Scrumptious. 🍆

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Tara and Finlay are annoying. I hope they get locked up for giving someone food poisoning. I was so sure Ben was recording the conversation with Lewis as evidence of the rape, a missed opportunity there. Ben is still amazing. I was welling up when he told Callum it was over. I wanted them back together. Mr Lister is good fun, I want to see more of him.

View attachment 1502407Can we have more of Ben in tight fitting jogging bottoms please? Scrumptious. 🍆
Is this a spoiler? 🫣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.