Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not bothered about spoilers anymore. I often watch a couple of episodes together now as they're available on iplayer.
If they release a weeks worth of episodes at one time then people are going to comment on them as its hard to remember what has already been shown.

The funeral last night was a bit strange (although I liked the pigeon) šŸ˜„

Reactions: 7
I'm not bothered about spoilers anymore. I often watch a couple of episodes together now as they're available on iplayer.
If they release a weeks worth of episodes at one time then people are going to comment on them as its hard to remember what has already been shown.

The funeral last night was a bit strange (although I liked the pigeon) šŸ˜„
I see your point, but I think itā€™s a mutual understanding on Tattle that if something hasnā€™t been shown on TV, it should be put under a spoiler tag. You might not be bothered but lots are

Reactions: 13
I'm watching Wednesday's ep and surprisingly I don't mind Ben so much right now.

I'm glad he admitted to the rape.

I love Karen's relationship with Staurt but I'm annoyed with how they've made his character into a bit of a joke.

Reactions: 9
I'm watching Wednesday's ep and surprisingly I don't mind Ben so much right now.

I'm glad he admitted to the rape.

I love Karen's relationship with Staurt but I'm annoyed with how they've made his character into a bit of a joke.
I think it was a terrible idea running the Cancer & PND storylines together. Both such important subjects to address but throwing them in together has just ruined it. The cancer storyline Barely gets a mention.

Reactions: 16
I think it was a terrible idea running the Cancer & PND storylines together. Both such important subjects to address but throwing them in together has just ruined it. The cancer storyline Barely gets a mention.
I totally agree. I also didn't think that Stuart not bonding with the baby was a good representation of PND because he would be depressed anyway having cancer!

They should've given that story to someone like Chelsea rather than Stuart.

I see your point, but I think itā€™s a mutual understanding on Tattle that if something hasnā€™t been shown on TV, it should be put under a spoiler tag. You might not be bothered but lots are
True, but I think people should avoid the thread if they are that upset by spoilers. I never click on TV show threads unless Iā€™m caught up with streaming, as I just expect spoilers will be there.

Reactions: 5
Having watched the first two episodes.......

Tara going to the funeral no I didn't think that was appropriate.

Patrick with yet another younger love interest yeahhhhhh mannnnn.

Pam has 3 complaints about Stuart so Jay sacked him. Wouldn't Pam as the owner have a word with Stuart first so he can put his side across? Especially with him having two things up at the same time that are both in the vast majority of cases female problems, so he's got very bad luck?

Kim has gone down in my estimation for letting the irritating Denzel stick around.

Ben acting like a dick because Lola was being a good mother not wanting him around his kid when he's a druggie who refuses to get help.

Sam played up to the blonde stereotype for Lewis to be able to escape.

We need much more of Mr Lister. He brings brilliant comedy value and light relief. That tan on him...

Lola went to work wearing a see through top showing off her bra. The salon is clearly relaxed with regardless to professionalism.

The disgust in the face of Harvey when talking to Billy.

Reactions: 4
im confused are we not doing spoilers warnings anymore or are we?? Or we doing whatever

I suppose by number 2 they are spoilers. But then by definition number 2 there is no limit on a spoiler. So if you're about to watch a 1970s film and someone tells you what happens that's a spoiler even though the person watching the film has had the chance to view it.

I speak only for me but I see a spoiler as someone spoiling something for someone that's not yet available to watch. As all Eastenders episodes for this week are available to watch I don't see it as a spoiler.

Reactions: 2
I've watched all four, and erm, wtf? Seriously, what a weird bunch of episodes.
i just finished thursdays and:

i cannot believe that they made ben and callum have a youā€™re too good for me conversation for like the thousandth time. what can callum even see in ben at this point, ben is awful to him and throws his ā€œgoodnessā€ back in his face at any opportunity. if thatā€™s the end of the rape storyline then itā€™s been poorly done all the way through, besides some nice ben and kathy scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I suppose by number 2 they are spoilers. But then by definition number 2 there is no limit on a spoiler. So if you're about to watch a 1970s film and someone tells you what happens that's a spoiler even though the person watching the film has had the chance to view it.

I speak only for me but I see a spoiler as someone spoiling something for someone that's not yet available to watch. As all Eastenders episodes for this week are available to watch I don't see it as a spoiler.
Personally I see it as a spoiler until itā€™s aired on the usual channel. Not everyone has access to iplayer

even in the Hollyoaks thread people are mindful about the e4 first look episode being a spoiler and not just posting stuff until itā€™s been on channel 4

Reactions: 10

Some people are watching at BBC1 pace so it may be available to view on iplayer it doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s the way everybody is going to view it

Reactions: 7
Some people are watching at BBC1 pace so it may be available to view on iplayer it doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s the way everybody is going to view it
I would avoid this thread if that was me rather than expect people to not talk about what they have already seen for me.

I like Wrestling and shows start 1 am our time. I avoid any Wrestling social media site until I have got to see it myself.

Reactions: 6
It's not just talking about episodes on iplayer, I wouldn't know Sid was returning for example if I hadn't seen it on here.

I don't mind spoilers, but, if talking in detail about unaired episodes should be spoilered, I think those sort of articles about returning characters etc should be too. Fairs fair and all.

Reactions: 3
Apparently this week is the last week of the boxset iplayer episodes anyway as they only did it because of the summer of sport schedule disruption.

Iā€™m glad itā€™s the last week, I watch them all Monday and itā€™s put me out my telly routine šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I forgot that some of the episodes haven't been shown on tv yet! Hope y'all can still watch them! I watch them all in one go on lpayer. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I think I am coming down with something because I felt quite bad for Ben whilst watching Thursday's episode. šŸ„² Hopefully next week will be business as usual @ disliking Ben. šŸ‘

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.