Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very grateful I've not seen them and hope I can continue avoiding seeing them till the day I die to be quite frank with you. 🤣
I hope you never ever see them images.

However, if by chance you click on the wrong eastenders gossip site etc, we do tattle counselling sessions every Thursday at 4pm to help victims overcome the trauma of sonia's vag-gate ;) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness, what have I just looked at😱 I'm obviously like a child in that you all said don't look so I went and looked, like when you tell a kid not to touch and they have to touch😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope you never ever see them images.

However, if by chance you click on the wrong eastenders gossip site etc, we do tattle counselling sessions every Thursday at 4pm to help victims overcome the trauma of sonia's vag-gate ;) 🤣
After all I said curiosity got the better of me and I viewed them so I've reached out to the local church for holy water. ⛪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bleeping hate Stuart! What a nasty bastard. I hope he gets murdered.
I prefer him when he goes crazy 🤪 he's so freaking weird 🙃

I'm beginning to think that his exit will be suicide. Doesn't happen often in Walford
(probably because there's so many killers about keeping down the surplus population 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody think Ravi might be Suki's husband's son? The one due out of prison? Which would make him half-brother to the Panesar kids?
I heard his 'dad' say (before he killed him) something like we both know I'm not your real dad?! Or I may have completely made that up

• Wow
Just rewatched it

Ravi said dad and he replied "don't you dare call me that. I was never your dad and you know it

• Wow
  • Heart
Just rewatched it

Ravi said dad and he replied "don't you dare call me that. I was never your dad and you know it
Excellent, thanks.

That's surely opening something up for the Panesar's dad to be his dad too? Would have to have been an extra marital affair though as I would say Kheerat is older than Ravi?

Reactions: 7
Does anybody think Ravi might be Suki's husband's son? The one due out of prison? Which would make him half-brother to the Panesar kids?
I heard his 'dad' say (before he killed him) something like we both know I'm not your real dad?! Or I may have completely made that up
He definitely said something like that because I wondered at the time might there be a connection that will come out later on

Reactions: 5
I thought that too

Reactions: 1
His third photo the stunt don't look like Phillip and Lewis haha. There was no need for stunt people surely they could have done everywhere themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.