Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They talked so much about big storyline dor Janine when she returned… she litro had such boring storyline about Scarlett not a true janine storyline

Reactions: 10
Do we think he’ll get back with Sam?
Ricky and Kim’s Sam didn’t have much chemistry the last time Kim played her

Despite her many faults, Danniella & Sid always had good chemistry which couldn’t be recaptured by putting him with a different Sam

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree, there was no chemistry and Kim’s Sam is very different and would never look twice at Ricky (unless he comes back minted). I still think they’ll go down that road though.

Reactions: 6
And it’s boring the sam Ricky thing, same as kat Alfie can’t they mix things up abit ?!???

No risk in writing they just play it so safe we’re all bored

Reactions: 11
Great. Endless scenes with Ricky pulling the same face and whinging “Janineeeee”. I’m guessing Bianca won’t ever visit, since she’s in that exotic far away land of Milton Keynes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great. Endless scenes with Ricky pulling the same face and whinging “Janineeeee”. I’m guessing Bianca won’t ever visit, since she’s in that exotic far away land of Milton Keynes.
Did Sid ever come back whilst Tiffany was there?

Am I remembering correctly that she was his too?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.