Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can happen at any age so keep an eye out, especially if they go to New Zealand, it can happen in prison, it can even happen if they go to an orthodontist, you just never know
It can happen in middle age as well after living in America for more than 20 years *cough* Michelle Fowler *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This just came up after the Ben videos... who remembers this gem?!

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You can even change heads, go back to your original head and then go back to your 2nd head again (Sam)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved Chelsea telling off Nugget (what a crap nickname that is) and Denzel and sticking up for Amy

Is Nugget Ravi’s son?

Reactions: 8
Im re-watching eastenders from 2010 god anyone remember the live ep where Bradly jumped off the queen vic this was when Eastenders was best each time they change the writers in a soap it goes downhill and you can tell who was good at script writing

Reactions: 10
Im re-watching eastenders from 2010 god anyone remember the live ep where Bradly jumped off the queen vic this was when Eastenders was best each time they change the writers in a soap it goes downhill and you can tell who was good at script writing
Loved this episode. I remember the thing going round of Jake Wood putting his fingers in his mouth to make himself sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loved this episode. I remember the thing going round of Jake Wood putting his fingers in his mouth to make himself sick 😂
Im sure Jack got his words mixed up also wasn't sure if that was in the script though or him remember they didn't tell the actors who the killer was till the end

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.