Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that boy 'nugget' loool... does he not have home to go too? just made no sense why he was around also he cant act it looks like they just picked child from streets outside production
Sylvia Young Theatre School has a lot to answer for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sylvia Young Theatre School has a lot to answer for.
A lot of young children in London ( I say London cos im from there and only city im very familiar with) actually speak and behave like Nugget and the other one so its appears as a fairly accurate reflection of his age group in London

Reactions: 5
I'm totally uninterested in NuAmy (who was a bully herself), Gamerboy and Nugget (who sadly lacks the charms of his father).

I did agree with Amy though about wearing her shorts when Jack was being hypocritical cleaning his car semi naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did agree with Amy though about wearing her shorts when Jack was being hypocritical cleaning his car semi naked.
I kind of agreed with Jack too. I know 13 year olds do dress that way, but I don't like it. Lol.

The internet has made Gen-Z grow up way before their time, it's sort of sad. The new Amy does look like Roxy more, but looks too old to be playing 13.

Reactions: 9
I kind of agreed with Jack too. I know 13 year olds do dress that way, but I don't like it. Lol.

The internet has made Gen-Z grow up way before their time, it's sort of sad. The new Amy does look like Roxy more, but looks too old to be playing 13.
I dunno. I think Ellie Dadd looks young to say she's 17.

Reactions: 1
Denise and Chelsea waxing Amy’s legs when she’s already shaved them… fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Denise and Chelsea waxing Amy’s legs when she’s already shaved them… fgs
Imagine the dedication not shaving them for two months🤣 I did think same but idk why they couldn’t do threading her eyebrows or tache??

Reactions: 2
I'm loving Ravi's villainy 😆 spoiler below.
He's only been on the square 5 minutes and he's killed his dad, bunged him in a bag, disposed of the body and he's going to let Suki think it's all her fault. Marvellous stuff 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's only been on the square 5 minutes and he's killed his dad, bunged him in a bag, disposed of the body and he's going to let Suki think it's all her fault. Marvellous stuff 😄

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 👀

Wonder when he’ll use this to blackmail/threaten her 🤔

Reactions: 9
Ravi is amazing! Really enjoyed tonight’s episode (and no Ben!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Super weird to dip into the 2010 episodes and see Chelsea going through a pregnancy scare with Jack’s baby. Maybe they don’t see it as awkward since she changed heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Super weird to dip into the 2010 episodes and see Chelsea going through a pregnancy scare with Jack’s baby. Maybe they don’t see it as awkward since she changed heads.
I don't know what you mean, haven't you ever been married to your daughter's ex boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's been nice not seeing Ben's annoying mug so much on my screen in this weeks eps but can't say the same about the 2010 eps.

Thought I would treat you all to the video clip rather than just a gif this time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know what you mean, haven't you ever been married to your daughter's ex boyfriend?
No but my family is weird. My children are getting older but haven’t turned into totally different people yet. Does anyone know what age kids heads are supposed to change?

• Haha
It's been nice not seeing Ben's annoying mug so much on my screen in this weeks eps but can't say the same about the 2010 eps.

Thought I would treat you all to the video clip rather than just a gif this time around.
So many memorable moments with him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No but my family is weird. My children are getting older but haven’t turned into totally different people yet. Does anyone know what age kids heads are supposed to change?
It can happen at any age so keep an eye out, especially if they go to New Zealand, it can happen in prison, it can even happen if they go to an orthodontist, you just never know

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.