Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like next week will see
Jean and Little Mo return.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was me thinking no man could possibly outshine Kheerat and in wanders Ravi!

Any idea when the Panesar dad is supposed to be coming in?

Reactions: 7
Just watching this weeks.why is Martin being so rude, weird and annoying. What is his problem with Keerat, am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
That Ranveer is a right leach!

I much prefer the new Amy over the old one so far but don't like Denzel very much.

Reactions: 8
So I watched the first two episodes......

New Amy isn't as of yet annoying like the old Amy. No idea why someone with a rich dad would risk getting into bother by stealing something that she could pay for easily.

Amy made a good point to her dad when she brought up him being topless after complaining about her shorts.

I have mentioned empty props on here before but it continues to be a pet hate. Suki with her dry lips taking a sip from her mug in the cafe and still having dry lips and no steam coming from the mug of her warm drink.

Having four young teenagers doing scenes together was rather rubbish. All that teen bullying, girl fancies boy stuff has been done to death. Amy has got a new head and gone from no boy attention to two just like that.

Martin playing swing ball was very funny, as was Kim calming down Jack about Amy.

Suki dealt brilliantly with the pervert and it all being on camera.

Having watched last season Waterloo road again, I think I’ve gone into max overload and I’m actually starting to find him fit 😭😳 nothing beats Charlie Jones Ben Mitchell though 🫶🏼❤ The promise dance routine is always a serotonin boost

• Heart
Having watched last season Waterloo road again, I think I’ve gone into max overload and I’m actually starting to find him fit 😭😳 nothing beats Charlie Jones Ben Mitchell though 🫶🏼❤ The promise dance routine is always a serotonin boost
I love that one but I also love him dancing to Love Game in a blonde wig

Ellie Dadd is 17!!!! Silly surname and I can imagine the banter she's heard from it. I know people usually play a character older than themselves but four years older? It's a big difference.

• Wow
Ellie Dadd is 17!!!! Silly surname and I can imagine the banter she's heard from it. I know people usually play a character older than themselves but four years older? It's a big difference.

Tina O’Brien was 16 when she was corrie playing Sarah who was 12

Reactions: 3
I’m really hoping they don’t ‘pass it onto Lily’ with bipolar as I just don’t think her constantly saying she’s getting it becuese her mum and gran is right message and how negative she brings it up with attitude…

Reactions: 12

The actress is playing a character younger than herself not older

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Oh god, this usually means a dodgy story line, doesn't it. I'm fed up of soaps using young female characters in this way

Reactions: 7
Very sad news about Sam Womack/Janus this afternoon, hope she kicks it’s arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh god, this usually means a dodgy story line, doesn't it. I'm fed up of soaps using young female characters in this way
Yeah must be something big on the way. I’m hoping it’s nothing disturbing.

The character has a lot of potential. I just hope they don’t turn her into mini-Roxy because they definitely have enough of that kind of character on the square.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.