Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody loved how Chelsea handled the whole Amy and boys situation, exactly how a big sister should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
21/5 2010 iPlayer episodes the ending everyone needs to watch hint hint 😆😆😆
I was watching these episodes this morning. The minute Phil said to Ben about standing up for yourself and telling your bully they need slapping down I said to myself ‘I know what’s coming’, one of my favourite Ben moments (from this version of him). He’s such a terrible actor but he’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was watching these episodes this morning. The minute Phil said to Ben about standing up for yourself and telling your bully they need slapping down I said to myself ‘I know what’s coming’, one of my favourite Ben moments (from this version of him). He’s such a terrible actor but he’s the gift that keeps on giving
Hahahah same!!! Whoever started posting this gif I have to thank you as I noticed same striped jumper and thought same when Phil had that talk. I just can’t cope with this Ben getting angry no wonder they changed him to moon head😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like Sam Womack but does no one else think it’s really distasteful to make someone else’s death about yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite like Sam Womack but does no one else think it’s really distasteful to make someone else’s death about yourself
Don't know why she's kept the surname of her ex husband either. If you dislike someone enough to want to split from them, I don't understand why you'd want to keep the name.

Reactions: 7
Don't know why she's kept the surname of her ex husband either. If you dislike someone enough to want to split from them, I don't understand why you'd want to keep the name.
We don’t know the reason for their split

It could be an amicable split for all you know so what makes you think they dislike each other? Not every split is War Of The Roses with plates being thrown and mud slinging

Although I agree about keeping the last name of her ex-husband unless it’s because she wants to have the same last name as the kids

Perhaps it's because she didn't like Janus which does rhyme with 'anus' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t they have kids together? Having the same surname as your kids is important to some people. My uncle wanted my aunt to change her surname after their divorce but she refused because of their son

Reactions: 5
Hahahah same!!! Whoever started posting this gif I have to thank you as I noticed same striped jumper and thought same when Phil had that talk. I just can’t cope with this Ben getting angry no wonder they changed him to moon head😭
It's me who posts that gif at every opportunity I get and I loved that scene too. It's so funny because that actor looks like he couldn’t hurt a fly. 🤣

• Haha
They're introducing a lot of new younger characters at the same time. I know we've been calling for more young additions to the cast but these are a bit...young? Eastenders often struggles with finding a balance between feeling young and fresh and feeling like an episode of Grange Hill. I can only get so invested in the love life of eleven year olds! (Though I supposed they'll all get magically aged up)

And like some one else said, these storylines with online bullying and kids sexting are so tedious and have been done to death 😫

Reactions: 8
The kids story was hard to get into because we've had new head Amy and the two lads who have just joined. I didn't care.

Did love big sis Chelsea though.

Reactions: 11
that boy 'nugget' loool... does he not have home to go too? just made no sense why he was around also he cant act it looks like they just picked child from streets outside production

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.