Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a soft spot for George Russo, he pops up in all the British gangsta straight to video films 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm looking forward to the interaction between Peggy and Eric, there's a lot of back story there, especially as the Peggy we saw seemed strong and capable. I hope they don't mess it up with poor writing and characterisation

Reactions: 8
I’m rewatching skins absolutely creasing that Alfie actor is musical teacher in season 2 and snogs Michelle 🤣🤣🤣 he has awful black dye hair too I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m rewatching skins absolutely creasing that Alfie actor is musical teacher in season 2 and snogs Michelle 🤣🤣🤣 he has awful black dye hair too I’m dead
I've been watching Skins for the first time this week and Danny Dyer is absolutely awful in it as Michelle's mum's husband. His acting is really cringe worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am so fed up of Ben! Centre of today's episode yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bens acting drunk throwing up was most realistic I’ve seen in soap in while, but I can’t understand how a party for young adults is going on same time lexi having dinner ?? 🤣 what 5pm party very realistic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bens acting drunk throwing up was most realistic I’ve seen in soap in while, but I can’t understand how a party for young adults is going on same time lexi having dinner ?? 🤣 what 5pm party very realistic
I was saying that too! Were they at a lateafternoonclub?

Ugh, it looks like it’ll be the Ben show again this week. Ben does something stupid, Kathy makes the same speech ‘he’s not himself at the minute!’ Callum does sad eyes across the square. And repeat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Ugh, it looks like it’ll be the Ben show again this week. Ben does something stupid, Kathy makes the same speech ‘he’s not himself at the minute!’ Callum does sad eyes across the square. And repeat.
I’ve stopped watching, I can’t take the Ben pity show anymore.

The timeline today was weird. Where was that party supposed to be? I'm guessing somewhere illegal if Ben was allowed to light up indoors without everyone else spontaneously combusting in indignation 😄

I liked Suki walking off when she saw Ben on the bins 😄 if his heart has stopped someone who's going to have to turn up quickly to save him but no doubt he'll be on the Magical Mitchell Ward for one night and then right as rain the next day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've watched all of this week's eps but won't discuss them as I don't want to spoil it for everyone but I did enjoy most of them even if Ben was pissing me off as usual.

I really liked the scenes with Phil this week but why does Callum always look like a lost puppy?!

The timeline today was weird. Where was that party supposed to be? I'm guessing somewhere illegal if Ben was allowed to light up indoors without everyone else spontaneously combusting in indignation 😄

I liked Suki walking off when she saw Ben on the bins 😄 if his heart has stopped someone who's going to have to turn up quickly to save him but no doubt he'll be on the Magical Mitchell Ward for one night and then right as rain the next day 😉
With Sonia the only nurse in walford general looking after him, no matter what ward he’s on😂

I am bored of the Ben show though , can’t he just move to Spain like most walford residents 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.