Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait are eight people living in Karen's flat?!
Does it beat the record set by Stacey and Martin’s old flat? I swear they had about a dozen people in there once if you included kids.

In the early days of the Carters, they had a ridiculous amount of people living in the Vic too. They came up with all sorts of stupid explanations like Shirley and Tina were sharing a room. People really don’t live like that in real life! Also everyone worked in the Vic which was going under and none of the adults thought to get a different job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of the child actors in Eastenders can’t act. They all come from the same acting school and sound like posh kids starring in their school’s production of Oliver Twist. Keep expecting Lexi to break out in a chorus of Consider Yourself at Home.
Nothing beats the original Dotty when it comes to this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new brothers’ acting is so awful it’s painful to watch
Yup they are cringe worthy.
They need to start acting like real people who have just lost their dad (and everything).
Instead they come across as a couple of rich teenagers slumming it as a social experiment.

I've watched all this week's episodes now and have to say the writing has improved a lot under Clenshaw.

But why is that idiot Sam Mitchell still on the show
Obviously Phil will get the blame for Sam's actions 😬 I hope Jonah kills her off.

The Ben and Phil scenes at the private Mitchell ward were well acted and touching.

Reactions: 9
DI Keeble wants Phil to grass, therefore I fully expect that when Phil finds out that Jonah is behind the drug pushing at the club Phil will organise a sting on him with the police.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.