Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mind Ben when he was played by Harry Reid but I can't stand the current Ben unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You are my person 😍😍 I’ve felt very alone on this Ben hating thread. I’m really enjoying him being on screen, even if he is having a heart attack
He is flipping gorgeous. I love his blue eyes, his body, everything. The more we see of him, the better. <3

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whyyyy does Lexi keep saying “Mitchell’s” it’s doing my head in.

Also Karen’s flats like the bleeping tardis. She needs to get on the council waiting lists cos there’s about 70 points there for overcrowding

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whyyyy does Lexi keep saying “Mitchell’s” it’s doing my head in.

Also Karen’s flats like the bleeping tardis. She needs to get on the council waiting lists cos there’s about 70 points there for overcrowding
No way would the Karen we saw when she first arrived get on with Tara. She would think Tara is a snooty cow. Remember Karen thought Sharon was snooty and lamped her one. She was supposed to be a hard woman.

Reactions: 7
The new Indian fella who was in prison with Phill made an appearance I hope it isn't the last either he isn't bad to look at 🔥

Reactions: 5
The new Indian fella who was in prison with Phill made an appearance I hope it isn't the last either he isn't bad to look at 🔥
Have to agree and I did enjoy him berating Kheerat. He's also a better actor than the new Baker boys.

Obviously the uncle is a nasty piece of work but him making a pass at Suki was a bit strange out of the blue if he hasn't behaved like that before.

I guess he thinks Suki is no longer protected by Kheerat so he can wade in and abuse her.

Big mistake 😁

Reactions: 9
Have to agree and I did enjoy him berating Kheerat. He's also a better actor than the new Baker boys.

Obviously the uncle is a nasty piece of work but him making a pass at Suki was a bit strange out of the blue if he hasn't behaved like that before.

I guess he thinks Suki is no longer protected by Kheerat so he can wade in and abuse her.

Big mistake 😁
I’ve tried to give the new lads a chance but Felix/Tara is cringing me inside out whenever he’s on the screen. Dreadful acting 😳

Reactions: 10
I’ve tried to give the new lads a chance but Felix/Tara is cringing me inside out whenever he’s on the screen. Dreadful acting 😳
So glad I’m not the only one who thinks this!!! The constant posh accent is just too much, really dodgy acting. I hope they get written out because I don’t see them adding much value to the show at all

now hot motorbike guy on the other hand is someone I’d like to see more of

I'm not keen either, the tall one is OTT all the time and the other one is just overshadowed 😁
Ravi on the other hand.... yes please 😄
Kheerat has some competition!

Reactions: 5
I actually liked avery he went to soon
I agree, Avery was great. I would have liked to see more of Mitch and Avery together.

Eta I do think though that they need to bring in more young characters, there's a lot of older, more established cast and bringing in decent younger characters would be great but the show seems to be really failing at that. Habiba and Iqra were not great, nor was Jags, Vinny is terrible, Dana is awful too and they could do so much better with Dottie

Can someone tell me if Dr. Nina is married to the creepy old uncle who was coming onto Suki? Or is she related to him in some way? I've heard him mention her but unsure as to their relationship. I must have zoned out when it was explained.

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me if Dr. Nina is married to the creepy old uncle who was coming onto Suki? Or is she related to him in some way? I've heard him mention her but unsure as to their relationship. I must have zoned out when it was explained.
Yes she's married to Ranveer (creepy guy).

Reactions: 3
He’s embarrassing. Eastenders was actually pretty ahead of it’s time with LGBT characters and they usually managed to avoid cheap stereotypes. Yet they’ve brought in a generic yasss queen slay type who you’d expect to see in a comedy from 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.