Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being dumb but why don’t Kat and Zoe speak?
I had to look it up on Wikipedia because I didn’t even remember.

In 2015, Kat reveals that Zoe has moved to Spain and announces to Mo that she will start saving up to visit Zoe. However, Mo tells Stacey that Zoe does not want to see Kat. Mo attempts to contact Zoe to get her to reconsider, but Kat finds out two days later in a text from Zoe that she cannot see her because of her new job and boyfriend and she feels she needs to move on with her life without Kat. In May 2015, Kat visits the convent where she gave birth to Zoe in 1984 and it is revealed to the viewers that Kat had in fact had twins – meaning Zoe has a twin brother. Kat later moves to Spain and visits Zoe, who rejects her mother, leaving Kat devastated. Kat also reveals that Zoe is now engaged.
I’m guessing they wrote in the storyline to explain why Kat never sees Zoe. I’m surprised they bothered writing that on since loads of characters don’t see or talk about their kids. Stuart, Tina, Sonia, Mick and Linda… once you leave the square your parents forget about you.

Reactions: 9
I love Jamie winstone but I’m really not looking forward to this it’s gonna be so cheesy 🙈

Reactions: 2
I had to look it up on Wikipedia because I didn’t even remember.

I’m guessing they wrote in the storyline to explain why Kat never sees Zoe. I’m surprised they bothered writing that on since loads of characters don’t see or talk about their kids. Stuart, Tina, Sonia, Mick and Linda… once you leave the square your parents forget about you.
Is the twin brother alive???

Thank you for finding all that out, it still doesn’t really explain it though I hate it when they do big storylines like that off screen🙄

Reactions: 5
Yes the twin brother was tracked down in that Redwater spin-off. But save yourself some time and just read the synopsis if you’re curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kat also said that she went to meet Zoe and her new boyfriend a few years ago when she lived in Spain, but she was nervous and turned up drunk and mouthy, Zoe was angry and embarrassed of her.

Is it confirmed that Zoe will make an appearance at the wedding? I'd be surprised if she does.

Why are we having a flashback episode with Peggy? That's a strange idea too although EE have done that before (with Pat, Peggy and Mo).

Ben and his enabler 'dead mom' Kathy are really pissing me off this week.

Reactions: 13
Poor Jay @ Thursday's ep send him my way Honey I'll look after him. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it confirmed that Zoe will make an appearance at the wedding? I'd be surprised if she does.

Why are we having a flashback episode with Peggy? That's a strange idea too although EE have done that before (with Pat, Peggy and Mo).

The flashback is more about Phil. It’s related to this whole DI Keeble thing. Something triggers him looking back on his life

• Wow

No there’s been no confirmation that Zoe is coming back. It’s just the usual Twitter hysteria because Zoe was mentioned, which the press then reports as if it was real.

I wouldn’t rule it out completely in the future though. The actor who played Zoe is often considered to be a big success story as she was the lead in the Bionic Woman. But she’s done sod all for the last ten years. I doubt she’d turn them down.

The actress is awful in the classic episodes, it is interesting seeing all the little puzzle pieces coming together for the big reveal though.

If she does come back, hopefully she's a better actress now!

Poor Jay @ Thursday's ep send him my way Honey I'll look after him. 🤣
I know, it beggars belief that the only decent, kind man on the whole square keeps getting dumped.
I want him back with Ruby. Two orphans starting their own family would be nice, plus I like how she gave him some ambition.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No there’s been no confirmation that Zoe is coming back. It’s just the usual Twitter hysteria because Zoe was mentioned, which the press then reports as if it was real.

I wouldn’t rule it out completely in the future though. The actor who played Zoe is often considered to be a big success story as she was the lead in the Bionic Woman. But she’s done sod all for the last ten years. I doubt she’d turn them down.
Precisely she left for a big Hollywood career but nothing came of it. I'm watching the classics atm and she's awful 😖 I hope she doesn't come back so fed up of them bringing people back

I know, it beggars belief that the only decent, kind man on the whole square keeps getting dumped.
I want him back with Ruby. Two orphans starting their own family would be nice, plus I like how she gave him some ambition.
Ruby has quit so not likely but I'm not sure where else Jay could go as a character tbh

Reactions: 2
She’s quit? I thought she was just on maternity. Wow, the actress hasn’t exactly set the world alight with other projects, seems a mistake to turn down a decent paying job.

Reactions: 3
Michelle Ryan (Zoe) has stated she does not want to come back and they should recast the character as it's not part of her life anymore. I remember her in being in Merlin but don't think she's had the success she expected when leaving EE.

Michelle Ryan (Zoe) has stated she does not want to come back and they should recast the character as it's not part of her life anymore. I remember her in being in Merlin but don't think she's had the success she expected when leaving EE.
she was also in doctor who that jewellery thief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s quit? I thought she was just on maternity. Wow, the actress hasn’t exactly set the world alight with other projects, seems a mistake to turn down a decent paying job.
If I had an EE role I’d try desperately to hang onto it! Unless you really really like being in pantos in Croydon or think you can sustain a career as an influencer.

Reactions: 10
Kathy with the money this week really pissed me off. Poor Zac :(
yes I agree, the poor guy, trying to do the right thing and being crapped on. Why should Ben have his dad's money and not him. I hope that he starts fighting back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.