Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to watch, not even 5 mins in. Who is this person? Why is she so annoying? Is she always this annoying?

Pretty sure she’s watched this and stole Jac’s story (23:55 onwards) and ingrained herself into it. I’m pretty sure Jac would remember who she was up against in the bottom two for her only and biggest acting role… especially as her and this girl are now Instagram influencers….

Reactions: 6
I feel like I’d rock this…
View attachment 1439637
I'd want his face to say "I'm not a grass" under it.

Noooooo annoying Jean is back soon 😔 Looks to me like the wedding of Phillip and Kathleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do not like Felix at all. They’ve basically watched 3 episodes of RuPaul and based his whole script off that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weird that on my Sky planner I can download episodes 2, 3 and 4 this week but the first one for tonight is only showing the option to record it at half seven.

does anyone wonder if zoe will come to wedding? they said lynne little mo cant come but the whole zoe part makes me wonder like the alfie facetime theyre leading us up to her turning up

Reactions: 6
Eurgh I’d forgotten Stuart existed. When is he leaving again? Fed up of the constipated Uncle Fester

• Haha
does anyone wonder if zoe will come to wedding? they said lynne little mo cant come but the whole zoe part makes me wonder like the alfie facetime theyre leading us up to her turning up
I will only accept a Zoe return if she brings back her awful 2000s outfits. What is this?
838A9134-EEE5-4069-9868-1E104272897B.jpeg

• Haha
There is a special announcement at 9pm apparently 🧐
🤔 something they haven't done in years eh?
Ooh are they going to follow through on a storyline? Or have a happily married couple in which neither partner cheats on the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.