Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m glad the writers still write into the show that Shirley hates Ben. The amount of characters who’ve been forgiven for heinous stuff is ridiculous.

Reactions: 16

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Alfie might be the nail in the coffin to stop me watching. Can't stand the character. Can't stand Shane Ritchie. They should have kept Michael Moon alive. I loved that mad bastard.

So unnecessary to bring Alfie back.
i think of michael moon everytime i’ve spent a day doing nothing and someone asks me what i’ve been up to - “sitting around, doing NISH” immediately comes into my head 🤣

i genuinely enjoyed alfie in his most basic form, behind the bar, flirting with kat: but, as said up thread, shane richie doesn’t have the acting ability for heavier storylines and the character was ruined. what’s the point in bringing him back?!

• Haha

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
As if the police wouldn't do a basic investigation of the crash and notice the inconsistencies at the scene

Yes like the drag marks in the earth where janine pulled Linda with superhuman strength, not forgetting managing to pick up an unconscious woman and putting her back into the drivers seat. Oh & how about that Linda’s coat would have had mud/leaves stuck to it from being dragged? But with coppers like halfwit about it’s not a surprise. I’m waiting for jack of all trades to pop up to interview Linda in his latest post as traffic collision investigator 😆

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It’s weird that she was brought back and then left so abruptly. I wonder if something happened.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I didn't like what they did with Alfie last time so I hope they change his character back to the old Alfie but it seems like they're are going to have him going up against Phil and I'm not going to be at all interested in that

doggiepainter

So if Nancy's gone for good, what was the point in starting that money storyline if they have no intention of ending it

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The first episode of the week was another of pure Eastenders what the show should be about. Lots of laughter and some sadness. The party for Avery and dying after an heart to heart with his brother and Mitch hugging him in tears. Well written so credit to the scriptwriters. Yes we still have boring Ben moping around but they have upped their game this past month or so.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was shit but teenage me was obsessed😂

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The Moon's haven't been a good family since Nana died and adorable Spencer left.

Those two young Moon cousins as attractive as they were, and fuck they were attractive, didn't really add enough to the family.
Michael Moon was an interesting character though. He and Janine were toxic together

Emmadale

VIP Member
My boyfriend thinks I’m so weird. He doesn’t watch EE anymore but a jubilee thing was just on with an interview with Natalie Cassidy and Brian Connolly….so I showed him the naked Sonia pics! He was like how do you even know about these?! 🤣🙈

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Not sad to see Jada or Dana go but I hope losing both his kid’s doesn’t mean Harvey is next for the chop. He’s a great character.

Peter could have been a great replacement for Ian, the square is missing a Mr Nasty. He’s had feck all to do though since he came back.

Stuart is the one that has surprised me. He’s a great character with loads of potential and I love him and Rainie. He will be a huge loss.

Honey and Jay should have gone, maybe Mitch too.

I wish the producers would stop axing characters and instead maybe sack a few of the lazy story editors who are doing a piss poor job lately.

Reactions: 15

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
How many times are they going to do the trope of ‘partner A realises they were wrong and is calling partner B/running to the tube but they’re already with someone else’. Boring. If anyone should have got their shirt ripped off it’s Sam. That brown shiny nylon did nothing for her.

I volunteer myself to marry Kheerat. I’m sure I can learn to make a pakora.

• Haha
Reactions: 15