Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucia

VIP Member
I don't understand why they brought Sam back, she's so boring. Kim metcalf is really poor playing her as well. I hope Phil works out what Sam is doing and she gets bumped off

Reactions: 15

Sprezza

VIP Member
I'm glad they're bringing in new characters but I hate it when theyre hangers on with some tenuous connection to an existing character. Who cares about Mitch's estranged brother and nephews? And what what coincidence they've just happened to move to Walford 🙄
I wish they'd bring in a whole fresh family.

doggiepainter

Single guy so he can do what he wants. As long as he's a good dad he should get no hate.

Posing semi nude in the leather jacket the fake tan looks like it has run as it is really dark up top compared to elsewhere. She looks far better looking all natural in her photo with Max.
This is more interesting than the current storylines

• Haha

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I actually felt really sorry for Peter at the end. He’s the least problematic of them all and somehow is treated the worst by the family. Pretty sure Dana will go in the next couple of weeks; wonder what they’ll do with Bobby.

they’re going to put Kat and Alfie back together aren’t they?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Zack and Sam gey caught out by footage taken by a very tall delivery driver and then moody adult wannabe teenager Nancy leaves. How pointless her returning for little more than a year.

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
David Mitchell and Victoria Coren's daughter is called Barbara as well

Regarding EE , I read somewhere that
Zack cheats on Nancy with Sam

• Wow
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Single guy so he can do what he wants. As long as he's a good dad he should get no hate.

Posing semi nude in the leather jacket the fake tan looks like it has run as it is really dark up top compared to elsewhere. She looks far better looking all natural in her photo with Max.
She feels humiliated and disrespected but has dipped herself in creosote to pose nearly naked 😃 OK

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I love that Walford General only has one hospital room too. And it’s a nice spacious private room. And anyone in a coma snaps out of it immediately and then resumes daily activities without any sort of physical therapy.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ugh Peter is a wet wipe. Dana you can do better than the dull lamppost and the boring ex murderer.

Ben should be having therapy (but that's too alternative in Walford) - beating up random men and sofas is much better.

Mick, Shirley and Nancy all waited for Linda to come round, then 5 minutes after she did they all buggered off !! 😀

And why is Sharon so orange?

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I don't think either of them are attractive but I agree that being tall does add to a man's appeal. That's why I always feel bad for mini Panesar although he's not bad looking 😀
vinny is low-key the best looking guy in the show right now (in my humble opinion). it’s just a shame that i feel like i could genuinely put him in my pocket if i wanted to 🤣

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
As if the police wouldn't do a basic investigation of the crash and notice the inconsistencies at the scene
Yes, and when Janine dragged Linda around the car to the driver’s seat, she left massive drag marks in the leaves on the ground..