Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Kathy acting like Peter stealing a bit of dough was worse than Ben human trafficking, attacking and murdering innocent people 😐 surely she has a personal account with money in anyway? Good for Peter, he was involved in running the businesses unlike Ben who’s slumming around and has had the same wound up face for 3 months, acting as if he’s the only rape victim to exist

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Bens acting drunk throwing up was most realistic I’ve seen in soap in while, but I can’t understand how a party for young adults is going on same time lexi having dinner ?? 🤣 what 5pm party very realistic
I was saying that too! Were they at a lateafternoonclub?

Ugh, it looks like it’ll be the Ben show again this week. Ben does something stupid, Kathy makes the same speech ‘he’s not himself at the minute!’ Callum does sad eyes across the square. And repeat.

• Haha
  • Sick

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
It was all part of the 6pm countdown to Phil’s potential demise. A clock or watch was featured throughout most of the episode
Speaking of Phil it makes me chuckle when he does his little smile like he did at the end of the 4th episode :D We don't often see it but when we do it adds to a scene.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
I used to like Alfie back in the day when it was him and Spencer and the nan. Watching him with Tommy last night talking about how he hadn't seen him in years like he was some old school friend he'd just bumped into reminded me what a shit dad he was so I'm not pushed about him coming back. I can't really imagine him with Kat anymore even though they were one of the great soap couples.

I wish they would just get rid of sam now, she's brutal.

Ktb

VIP Member
I’m quite looking forward to Bobby Brazier as a Slater. Have any of you heard him talk? Go check out one of his videos on his insta, close your eyes and it’s like it’s his mum talking. He seems a lovely young lad anyway, wish him all the luck for EE.

Reactions: 14

LittleMy

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the article where Danny Dyer has confirmed there’s no way of him returning with this Christmas storyline. I personally think it’s going to be a suicide! I hope not though.
I still hold out hope that Janine will bump him off 🤞🏻

• Haha

Dr Karen Kim

I’m sick to death of Whitney. I wish the writers would just stop trying to make her happen! So many good characters are underused and she gets involved in pretty much every scene.

I find the Max Bowden thing a bit odd too, like he had a long term girlfriend, then all of a sudden a new one and then in a blink of an eye, they’ve finished, she’s pregnant and now he’s dating Shona…. Sounds like a storyline.

Absolutely love Eve, really liked Heather’s portrayals in most of her roles (all but Nicki in Waterloo Road… I couldn’t get behind that character).

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Whyyyy does Lexi keep saying “Mitchell’s” it’s doing my head in.

Also Karen’s flats like the fucking tardis. She needs to get on the council waiting lists cos there’s about 70 points there for overcrowding

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I was saying that too! Were they at a lateafternoonclub?

Ugh, it looks like it’ll be the Ben show again this week. Ben does something stupid, Kathy makes the same speech ‘he’s not himself at the minute!’ Callum does sad eyes across the square. And repeat.
The timeline today was weird. Where was that party supposed to be? I'm guessing somewhere illegal if Ben was allowed to light up indoors without everyone else spontaneously combusting in indignation 😄

I liked Suki walking off when she saw Ben on the bins 😄 if his heart has stopped someone who's going to have to turn up quickly to save him but no doubt he'll be on the Magical Mitchell Ward for one night and then right as rain the next day 😉

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can't see any reason for Alfie coming back, he clearly has no contact with Tommy or the twins (who are his). It was such an awkward scene.
It was very odd and sounded as if they hadn't been in contact for years!
No wonder poor confused Tommy would rather have Phil as his dad 😀

Hope96

VIP Member
I'd prefer them getting rid of Whitney than Lola.
Whitney is always the centre of attention and it makes me not like her. I think she was good when she first started but it's one misery after another with her.

They made a really big thing of the drag marks on the ground when Janine moved Linda into the other seat in the car . She didn’t have the time or the thought to disguise them as the lady turned up.