Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though the long lost twin storyline originated in Eastenders, once the story played out in the Redwater spin-off, the story was dropped in Eastenders and it’s never been mentioned again

Are we to believe that Kat having a twin boy that she never knew she was carrying when pregnant with Zoe who was taken at birth is now just a distant dream and we’re meant to just pretend it never happened?
It's the equivalent of Dallas and Bobby in the shower 😄

Although the murderous priest turning up in Walford now might be great 😄

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was tit but teenage me was obsessed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was tit but teenage me was obsessed😂
Teenage me also loved it. 🤣 I miss EE having a solid teenage group.

Reactions: 10
There was such a great gang on teens, just imagine we still had them now as actual adults. Instead of all the younger characters constantly getting killed off.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the slaters banged up special? I loved that😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I loved this 😆

Reactions: 1
Love that Zsa Zsa was such a boring character they couldn’t even be arsed to bring her back for her mum’s funeral. Even if the actor wasn’t available they could have cast someone else for two episodes.

Is it back on as normal again this week now Wimbledon is over? Or will all the episodes be on iplayer tomorrow?

It looks a lovely time :) I like how close Louisa and Lacey are. Looking at Wikipedia Lacey made her first Eastenders on screen appearance in November 2004. Louisa made her first appearance in March 2005. So they have grown up together knowing one another 17 years, become parents at a similar time and have less than a year between them in age.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Letitia dean got bariatric surgery? She seems to have lost a great amount of weight in a short time and she did disappear from the show for a while! She looks fab!

Reactions: 5
Sharon/ Letitia has always yoyo’ed with her weight, I remember her from the 90s all the way through to through to the 00s and beyond, she is a classic apple shape and always had great legs but has deffo lost and gained the same amount of weight over the years.

Reactions: 2
Has Letitia dean got bariatric surgery? She seems to have lost a great amount of weight in a short time and she did disappear from the show for a while! She looks fab!
I thought she had a gastric band or something, she looks amazing but the weight was lost so quickly!

I think Tish has had a LOT done during her time off, I doubt weight loss that quick is down to just a gym membership and she's definitely had a face lift .... done well and very subtle but that snatched jawline and neck and refreshed face doesn't just suddenly occur naturally in your 50's .

Reactions: 3
Hi all,

Can anyone fill me in with the last Alfie Moon stint. I had a few years where I stopped watching Eastenders completely and have started watching again since lockdown but I have no clue what happened with Alfie and Kat. Thanks in advance 😊

Hi all,

Can anyone fill me in with the last Alfie Moon stint. I had a few years where I stopped watching Eastenders completely and have started watching again since lockdown but I have no clue what happened with Alfie and Kat. Thanks in advance 😊
Alfie was running a funeral business which was basically some sort of scam and he got into financial trouble. He also impregnated Hayley, the other Slater cousin and she gave birth to a baby called Cherry. Kat worked this out on Xmas day and there was a fight, and Alfie got pushed down the stairs and they thought he was dead. But he actually woke up and kidnapped the baby. Then he borrowed a load of money from Phil, which he couldn’t pay back, and ended up leaving the square with the baby. Phil then went after the Slaters for the money and there was the whole storyline with Stacey and the arches I think. I stopped watching for a bit after that!

Basically he was a completely different character and really nasty and charmless. It was odd.

Reactions: 9
Alfie was running a funeral business which was basically some sort of scam and he got into financial trouble. He also impregnated Hayley, the other Slater cousin and she gave birth to a baby called Cherry. Kat worked this out on Xmas day and there was a fight, and Alfie got pushed down the stairs and they thought he was dead. But he actually woke up and kidnapped the baby. Then he borrowed a load of money from Phil, which he couldn’t pay back, and ended up leaving the square with the baby. Phil then went after the Slaters for the money and there was the whole storyline with Stacey and the arches I think. I stopped watching for a bit after that!

Basically he was a completely different character and really nasty and charmless. It was odd.
Thanks so much! I can see why everyone is saying it was out of character. I loved Alfie when he was first in Eastenders so hopefully they bring that version of him back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.