Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big respect to Ben Mitchell paying with cash for his beer to keep us from moving even more to a cashless society.

Barbara sorry Dana was a odd addition to the episode just to sit with Peter in one scene.

I found it odd that when Kathleen and Phillip were canoodling the camera angle came from by the sofa and showed them at a weird angle almost as if someone was filming them on the sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big respect to Ben Mitchell paying with cash for his beer to keep us from moving even more to a cashless society.

Barbara sorry Dana was a odd addition to the episode just to sit with Peter in one scene.

I found it odd that when Kathleen and Phillip were canoodling the camera angle came from by the sofa and showed them at a weird angle almost as if someone was filming them on the sly.
Yeah I did not get that!

Reactions: 3
Good to know that Phil is planning to stitch that corrupt cop Keeble up.

Also good to know that Phil hasn't got time for Ben's whingeing, because he's too busy trying to shag Kat and Sharon 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good to know that Phil is planning to stitch that corrupt cop Keeble up.

Also good to know that Phil hasn't got time for Ben's whingeing, because he's too busy trying to shag Kat and Sharon 😄
Phil Mitchell never gonna change

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve finished this weeks already, couldn’t help myself.

Cathy drove me insane this week! The way she put Ben first despite him being mental was infuriating. I actually felt sorry for Peter, and he irritates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve finished this weeks already, couldn’t help myself.

Cathy drove me insane this week! The way she put Ben first despite him being mental was infuriating. I actually felt sorry for Peter, and he irritates me!
same! peter annoys me but ben literally beat him unconscious in the street - and he’s meant to just be fine with that because ben is struggling? ben is always struggling! i get that kathy is protective but it was really unfair and inconsiderate towards peter.

i hate that we had yet another “i don’t want any part of the mitchell life” scene from callum - who seems to have spent the whole of his relationship with ben being surprised that he’s a mitchell.[/quote]

Reactions: 10
Someone tell me how Phil has all this money. Where does it come from?

Do we thing Keeble is out to get Phil, could she be connected to an old character with a grudge or is Phil just paranoid?

ETA just found out the actor who plays Avery is the same Omar who had that song "There's Nothing Like This" in the 90's.

I just don't buy the Keeble thing at all, although I am happy to have Phil back on the square.

Reactions: 8
I just don't buy the Keeble thing at all, although I am happy to have Phil back on the square.
Keeble is obsessed with trying to bring down Phil, which is very odd behaviour and it seems to be a contagion in Walford nick. Even stranger considering that London is stuffed with criminals she could be out arresting, but no only Phil will do 🙄

I'm really looking forward to Phil ending her career.

Reactions: 12
Alfie on the FaceTime with Tommy…. Shane’s acting skills were painfully bad, it was some of the worst I’ve ever seen! Surely someone would have told him about Kush’s death or the Gray saga, or it would have been on the news?

Stuart’s PND and cancer storylines are some of the worst I’ve ever seen EE do, it’s so odd and hectic to watch. Not as bad as the FGM story line though.

I was cringing my way through Mitch and Phil’s chat, as if Phil would say half of that crap lol

I didn't like yesterday's ep but it might be because last Thursday's ending was good so I was expecting something a bit more for Monday's ep. Idk!

Reactions: 3
I didn't like yesterday's ep but it might be because last Thursday's ending was good so I was expecting something a bit more for Monday's ep. Idk!
Monday’s episode was really slow, I thought. It does get better for the rest of the week though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Monday’s episode was really slow, I thought. It does get better for the rest of the week though
Thank you! 😊 I'm trying not to binge watch them because then I end up rewatching them with my family haha.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.