Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Jonah fella is a proper Wally isn’t he 😂
Yes and so is Sam, hopefully they wrap this up quickly and she leaves again. Phil swinging bar stools a day after being released surely he’d arrange to meet where it’s just the two of them at the Arches or something even Peggy’s

Reactions: 10
Sams face really annoys me, I can’t explain it properly. I think she looks like Mickey Mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand why they brought Sam back, she's so boring. Kim metcalf is really poor playing her as well. I hope Phil works out what Sam is doing and she gets bumped off

Reactions: 15
I really didn’t need to see Alfie 🙄 Go on Phil that’s it smash up the pub then off to punch the door off it’s hinges.

• Haha
Loving Phil having so many enemies again ❤
Jonah, Sam, Sharon and Keeble😅 the list is growing, Ben's bound to be on the list again soon 😄 are we building up to another shooting?

I do hope this has a decent plot and indestructible Phil rises cockroach like from the Walford gutter to outsmart them all again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love Phil being a G again, it's what Eastenders does best but why are they pitting him against his sister? Seems ridiculous to me, do little sisters often try and take their gangster brother down? I've noticed lately that Whitney has taken a back burner, that works for me. Glad they got rid of Peter. Don't care about Ben either, he's always struggling and it's tiresome.

Reactions: 13
Sams face really annoys me, I can’t explain it properly. I think she looks like Mickey Mouse
I think she’s had a lot of fillers, which tend to give women a horrible permasmug expression.

I agree she’s not a very good actor. I think they just wanted a pretty face to replace Danielle Westbrook, but she never really clicked as a Mitchell for me. I think she’s a bit too clean cut. Not that I want Danielle Westbrook back.

Reactions: 8
Just finished catching up tonight's ep and my God Iove it when Phil loses his tit. 🤣

I really don't want Alfie back! He was so unlikeable during his last stint.

Reactions: 11
They're trying to build this backstory with Phil and Sam with her being the overlooked little sister always trying and failing to gain his approval. But as far as I remember they never really had much to do with each other and when they did they got on fine??

They're trying to build this backstory with Phil and Sam with her being the overlooked little sister always trying and failing to gain his approval. But as far as I remember they never really had much to do with each other and when they did they got on fine??
this is my (admittedly hazy) memory too! i don’t recall her being overly bothered about either phil or grant’s opinion of her really - she was just the slightly spoilt princess of the family. she and her brothers always got on fine iirc.

it’s yet another character they’ve ruined on return. she would have worked fine as exactly the same character as she was and the mitchell’s need some kind of togetherness.

Reactions: 6
I hate Alfie, do you remember when he was racist to the Market inspector- Alex I think he was called? He used to date Roxy.
I’d rather have Alex back.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate Alfie, do you remember when he was racist to the Market inspector- Alex I think he was called? He used to date Roxy.
I’d rather have Alex back.
Alfie might be the nail in the coffin to stop me watching. Can't stand the character. Can't stand Shane Ritchie. They should have kept Michael Moon alive. I loved that mad bastard.

So unnecessary to bring Alfie back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alfie might be the nail in the coffin to stop me watching. Can't stand the character. Can't stand Shane Ritchie. They should have kept Michael Moon alive. I loved that mad bastard.

So unnecessary to bring Alfie back.
i think of michael moon everytime i’ve spent a day doing nothing and someone asks me what i’ve been up to - “sitting around, doing NISH” immediately comes into my head 🤣

i genuinely enjoyed alfie in his most basic form, behind the bar, flirting with kat: but, as said up thread, shane richie doesn’t have the acting ability for heavier storylines and the character was ruined. what’s the point in bringing him back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember her being a bit of a tear away, and she definitely clashed with her brothers at times, like when she wanted to be a page 3 model. But she never really cared what her brothers thought and certainly wasn’t ambitious when it came to things like the family business.

I reckon they’re trying to change her into a replacement Ronnie Mitchell and it just doesn’t fit.

I used to like Alfie back in the day when it was him and Spencer and the nan. Watching him with Tommy last night talking about how he hadn't seen him in years like he was some old school friend he'd just bumped into reminded me what a tit dad he was so I'm not pushed about him coming back. I can't really imagine him with Kat anymore even though they were one of the great soap couples.

I wish they would just get rid of sam now, she's brutal.

Reactions: 15
I used to like Alfie back in the day when it was him and Spencer and the nan. Watching him with Tommy last night talking about how he hadn't seen him in years like he was some old school friend he'd just bumped into reminded me what a tit dad he was so I'm not pushed about him coming back. I can't really imagine him with Kat anymore even though they were one of the great soap couples.

I wish they would just get rid of sam now, she's brutal.
I can't see any reason for Alfie coming back, he clearly has no contact with Tommy or the twins (who are his). It was such an awkward scene.

Reactions: 18
I can't see any reason for Alfie coming back, he clearly has no contact with Tommy or the twins (who are his). It was such an awkward scene.
I found myself cringing when he was talking to Tommy. The writers will try to play it and say the kids need me and Kat needs me. As far as I am concerned they ruined his character so to bring him back is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.