Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Rob Kazinsky has moved back to the UK 👀 full time Sean return?
Wouldn't have thought so but nice thought. I love what he does and I would be the same if I was an actor in that no matter how busy you get with lots of projects far bigger than what made you, when you have a bit of spare time now and then you go back briefly to the show that made you and to catch up with old mates.

Reactions: 6
Eastenders needs something interesting to happen though they could ruin the character
I'd prefer if he just popped in, here and there, like someone would irl.

The fact Jean has gone off on holiday to a mates is a ridiculous conclusion to the story. Kate Oates goes for these big stories but then never follows through with any realism.

Reactions: 13
Saw Rob Kazinsky has moved back to the UK 👀 full time Sean return?
I’d like to see it. I’ve been watching old Eastenders on iplayer and the Xmas episode with the DNA test in the cracker is a classic! I loved how he was a bit of a heartthrob but could be so volatile. It’d be interesting to pair him up with someone.

Reactions: 6
I love it when Sean appears randomly but I'm not sure about him coming back full time but I guess it would depend on the writing for him.
Eastenders do have a habit of ruining some characters when they return.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t mind if Sean was to return I really like his character. On another note what is going on with this Tom and Dotty daddy drama, is it just never going to be brought up again. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t mind if Sean was to return I really like his character. On another note what is going on with this Tom and Dotty daddy drama, is it just never going to be brought up again. 🙄
It's another shelved story to be revived at a later date. I'm always eternally grateful when Dotty isn't on screen so it can stay parked forever as far as I'm concerned 😅

I can't stand Peter but he must feel terrible knowing that he ended up in hospital beaten up by his uncle and nobody seems to care!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s already been said but Sharon going off for a few months now looking all slender, does anyone think she may of had weight loss surgery of some sort!?

I fancy the pants off Rob (Sean) tbh.

--
I'm probably sad but I got proper excited when I saw Phil and his laugh at the end made the ep. I love how everyone just gawped at him in awe.
Can't go wrong with Phil!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I fancy the pants off Rob (Sean) tbh.

--
I'm probably sad but I got proper excited when I saw Phil and his laugh at the end made the ep. I love how everyone just gawped at him in awe.
Can't go wrong with Phil!
Ditto to all of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s already been said but Sharon going off for a few months now looking all slender, does anyone think she may of had weight loss surgery of some sort!?
She’s lost a lot of weight very quickly. I was thinking some sort of fad diet.

Do celebs still do exercise DVDs? I had Bianca’s and Sonia’s ones.😊 I remember it used to be a big thing for soap stars to drop a load of weight then try and flog an exercise regime.

She’s definitely had weight loss surergy. Nothing wrong with it at all, she looks great!

Reactions: 1
I thought it was lovely too, but unless you were a really old fan and completely on the ball you'd have missed it. I remember Dot's scene, but still didn't realise until I saw it explained on social media.
This might be an unpopular opinion, but the little nods to her are too subtle. She was as much of a legend as Bab's and deserves the same remembrance.
I was absolutely gutted when Barbara passed away, but it's beginning to annoy me that she's mentioned or referenced almost every single episode multiple times, and June gets nothing.
Blimey last night we saw and heard more of Peggy than we did when she was alive!
Whilst I agree, I think it’s going to be a situation like Corrie when Anne Kirkbride passed away, it took a few months for them to address and honour Deirdre. With Bab’s, I think the difference is that Peggy’s death was on screen so it’s a lot easier for them to make reference to Peggy, plus the Mitchell’s are always central characters. I believe in a few months Dot will get the send off she deserves.

She’s lost a lot of weight very quickly. I was thinking some sort of fad diet.

Do celebs still do exercise DVDs? I had Bianca’s and Sonia’s ones.😊 I remember it used to be a big thing for soap stars to drop a load of weight then try and flog an exercise regime.
🤣🤣🤣
Tbh she seemed to go away for a month or so then came back obviously having had some cosmetic work done to her face but now the weight seems to of dropped off, not knowing her she looks better for it!

*knocking

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Averys cancer storyline? Not really sure why everyone in Walford is dying this year but we shall see

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Averys cancer storyline? Not really sure why everyone in Walford is dying this year but we shall see
Maybe he’s faking it? Not too keen on the new characters yet. They’re extremely broad. Perhaps they will settle a bit in time.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he’s faking it? Not too keen on the new characters yet. They’re extremely broad. Perhaps they will settle a bit in time.
Why was he kept in by the hospital if he’s ‘faking’ it?

They couldn't have got 3 actors that looked less like each other 😄 there's no way they are related.

The jury's still out for me on Avery and his sons.
I think it's unlikely that Avery is going to die though.

They couldn't have got 3 actors that looked less like each other 😄 there's no way they are related.
i thought this too! ee is normally pretty good with its family casting but these three look like complete strangers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.