Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sent the ring for Denny?
I was confused about Kat thinking it came from Phil when Phil is well aware that Denny is dead.

it was obvious Phil wouldn't die so all those scenes that were supposed to be dramatic weren't that good

Binged the entire week. Nothing exciting happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it was obvious Phil wouldn't die so all those scenes that were supposed to be dramatic weren't that good

Binged the entire week. Nothing exciting happened.
I thought the first three episodes were good, that last one though? OMG laughable. More than bloody obvious that Phil would turn up alive. Kat's crying was shocking!)

Reactions: 1
I thought the first three episodes were good, that last one though? OMG laughable. More than bloody obvious that Phil would turn up alive. Kat's crying was shocking!)
Sam's so obvious the way she puts that paper in front of Kat to sign any chance she gets😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mona Hammond has sadly passed away.
Loved watching her in Eastenders growing up and shows like Desmond’s

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate the whole Ranveer and Panesar storyline so much I can’t lie 😂 it’s always the same boring scenes of talking about doing business and Kheerat not being married yet
It might get more interesting when Ravi comes into the show (and presumably more members of the family).

Reactions: 2
When Sam was talking to Sharon I got the feeling she had something to do with it
Of course that makes sense. Sam is trying to damage Phil for some unknown reason. I'm looking forward to her getting her comeuppance once he's out. Then she can bugger off back to Spain.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this is a spoiler (I watched the entire week in one night, so maybe this happens in the next episode I can't remember)
kat asks Phil about the ring and he says he gave it, so it couldn't have been Sam

Tonight’s Eastenders will now be on 8pm on BBC1 because of Wimbledon and a special extended news due to Rishi Sunak & Sajid Javid resigning

ETA: it currently says 7:45 on BBC1

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bernie’s skin is grey, even the make up can’t hide it she looks like a bloated corpse 😳🤮

Reactions: 5
I've watched all the episodes now
This whole Phil storyline made the police look completely corrupt. The idea that a DI would basically threaten Phil with certain death or take the deal was awful 😖
Are we really supposed to believe that Phil was banged up for a crime in a high security prison without a trial and is then coerced by thugs inside to ensure that he turns grass. I found it ludicrous. The only hope now is that Phil gets a super lawyer who can prosecute the police for putting his life in danger when he hasn't been convicted of a crime.

That aside there was some great acting from Steve and Leticia. Steve can always pull it out of the bag when needed which is why he's still King of the show.

Jessie wasn't so believable and her crying wasn't at all convincing.

Now we know that Sharon still loves Phil which was a good development. I thought she had moved on but obviously not.

Glad Phil is finally free again.

Reactions: 11
Kat’s crying was awful, Jessie is a much better actress than that so not sure why her crying sounded more like laughing

I had a feeling Phil wasn’t dead. Wonder who was in the bodybag? Did those thugs even go into Phil’s cell? We saw Phil? We saw the thugs but were they even in the same cell?

Loved Phil standing at the top of the stairs at the end like a resurrection “Is this my welcome home party?”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.