Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think about Mitch's brother?

The indications are that he's another conman chancer in the same mold as Rocky. His card was declined and he's splashing the cash around🙄 The actor seems OK but we can already tell that he's dubious. It's a shame we can't have anyone on the square who seems to be a legitimate success.

And why is Sam trying to go against Phil (again) when she's had her fingers burnt trying to pull that sort of stunt before?

This time I'm guessing that Phil will be stabbed leading to him taking the grass route to get out of prison.

Reactions: 3
What does everyone think about Mitch's brother?

The indications are that he's another conman chancer in the same mold as Rocky. His card was declined and he's splashing the cash around🙄 The actor seems OK but we can already tell that he's dubious. It's a shame we can't have anyone on the square who seems to be a legitimate success.

And why is Sam trying to go against Phil (again) when she's had her fingers burnt trying to pull that sort of stunt before?

This time I'm guessing that Phil will be stabbed leading to him taking the grass route to get out of prison.
It's weird how all estranged families find there way to the square. I quite like the character Avery and I do like Rocky they add something.

Sam is getting my last nerve I hope she gets compunence

Reactions: 9
The piano sing-a-longs made me bloody cringe, especially Mr Brightside loooool
Just no need

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The awkward photos next to Phil’s bed of each individual family member 😭

Also surely that man asking for info on kheerat is too young to be the Panesar’s dad?
What made you think he was meant to be their dad? Of course he’s too young to be that. I know since this post was written it’s been confirmed he is Ranveer’s son but before knowing that I just assumed he was an old acquaintance of Kheerat who wanted revenge or something.

On a separate note, Ravi has a very muscly and broad back. That’s all I was fixated on everytime he was talking to Phil in his vest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with the comments on the new eye candy 😍🤣

why is Stuart still hanging around? Thought he was going!!!

don’t mind Mitch’s brother so far.

Reactions: 6
There was a very nice tribute to Dot in yesterday’s first episode.

Sonia & Kathy recreated Dot’s very first appearance when Sonia walked into the cafe asking for a drink with Maria messing with the door of the oven on 4th July 2022

Dot’s debut in EE on 4th July 1985 was her walking into the cafe asking Lofty for a drink while Arthur was messing with the oven door

All done on Dot’s 37th Anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What made you think he was meant to be their dad? Of course he’s too young to be that. I know since this post was written it’s been confirmed he is Ranveer’s son but before knowing that I just assumed he was an old acquaintance of Kheerat who wanted revenge or something.

On a separate note, Ravi has a very muscly and broad back. That’s all I was fixated on everytime he was talking to Phil in his vest
Only because I know the Panesars dad is meant to be in prison and is being released soon, so I thought it was the dad wanting some info before he got out. And EE has a tendency of their characters magically being in the same prison/cell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cringed my way through that entire episode 😬
The first episode as there were two broadcast back to back yesterday (if you were watching on BBC2 rather than the weeks worth of episodes on iPlayer)?

I didn’t mind Avery’s entrance, although the beeping of the horn constantly with everyone telling him to back up went on too long. The singalong was very cringey though. Round the old Joanna.

Reactions: 7
The first episode as there were two broadcast back to back yesterday (if you were watching on BBC2 rather than the weeks worth of episodes on iPlayer)?

I didn’t mind Avery’s entrance, although the beeping of the horn constantly with everyone telling him to back up went on too long. The singalong was very cringey though. Round the old Joanna.
I’m in Ireland, we haven’t had the whole weeks worth and also only got one episode!

The sing a long and the beeping.
I loved Sharon’s scenes though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.