Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish jay , Sharon , or even eve could get storyline. Feels like same people have been in multiple storylines this year. Bored of it, I also like idea of jay and frankie together!!
I really like Eve and agree they could be doing more with her character. I enjoyed her dodgy set up with Gray which had potential.

I hope the new producer has something in mind for her so she doesn't just leave.

Reactions: 9
I really like Eve and agree they could be doing more with her character. I enjoyed her dodgy set up with Gray which had potential.

I hope the new producer has something in mind for her so she doesn't just leave.
I can’t forgive eve for that terrible drunk acting, I still can’t see past it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find eve not funny as such but a more happy character, she breaks up scenes more. Would love to see a more dark side to her

Reactions: 3
I love how Shirley strutted off with a baseball bat in front of the police. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just find eve not funny as such but a more happy character, she breaks up scenes more. Would love to see a more dark side to her
So would Suki. Never in my life have I known anyone with a sprained ankle have crutches and a wheelchair for any length of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kim and Howie doesn't seem right to me. He's pleasant enough but there's no chemistry.

Reactions: 16
Kim and Howie doesn't seem right to me. He's pleasant enough but there's no chemistry.
I agree it's like they were put together just because, whys he still in the wheelchair didn't he break his ankle ages ago

Reactions: 6
Bloody love Kim. Tameka is amazing. They should never have let Vincent go.

Reactions: 17
Ooooh I think Eve and Suki get together tonight. God I wish Stuart would just go and lock himself in one of his coffins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are no up and coming characters that can realistically take the place of heritage characters. I don’t know anyone who cares that much about them, EE should invest in a new family.l, teapot bed them in, give them decent storylines and good actors. Trying out major storylines on side characters that no one really cares about is why it’s so dull. We want to see Phil, Sharon, Kat etc not bleeping Stuart and his whimpering.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m excited to see what new characters they do bring in, as isn’t there new producer making these exits for Lola Stuart ect? I’m hoping they bring in good characters

Reactions: 4
I agree it's like they were put together just because, whys he still in the wheelchair didn't he break his ankle ages ago
I don't think Kim and Howie will last. Mitch's brother is coming to Walford soon and from the promo photos it looks as if he drives a flash car. He might be more to Kim's taste.

Reactions: 8
I wish they’d kept Vincent and his mum and sister
That episode of Kim stabbing her wheelchair tyre with a fork was iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish they’d kept Vincent and his mum and sister
That episode of Kim stabbing her wheelchair tyre with a fork was iconic
Why don't we get laughs like that anymore. I loved Vincent 😍 I actually liked that his family

Reactions: 8
I liked Vincent too! His character in Hollyoaks is tit I feel sorry for the actor.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I loved Donna, and I actually liked her and Robbie together too. Eastenders was quite funny back then.

Reactions: 6
The writers have totally forgotten that even in the darkest moments EastEnders always did humour very well as well.

My personal favourite is Pat and Peggy drunk on the ice cream van while Hev has her baby. And Phil and Shirley are worried they taken the stash of drugs when all they'd had was vodka and loads of penny sweets. Peggy saying "do you wanna slap" and Pat calling herself "Auntie Patricia" ICONIC!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.