Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't we get laughs like that anymore. I loved Vincent 😍 I actually liked that his family
Vincent was great, and worked so well with Kim (and was bloody fit!). He’s all over the place character wise in hollyoaks.

Reactions: 6
Vincent was great, and worked so well with Kim (and was bloody fit!). He’s all over the place character wise in hollyoaks.
I remember an episode him and Mick running in the park. Vincent wearing very tight lycra or whatever, and let me tell you. If I had a 3D TV Vincent would've poked my eye out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hollyoaks have ruined him I love Richard blackwood kim and Vincent were awesome

Reactions: 2
Bringing Vincent back would be outstanding. Especially if they kept it a secret until the airing. Get Vincent and Kim running the Vic too.

Reactions: 11
Why did they get rid of Vincent? I thought his character was popular although Kim was annoying as his wife, whoever is writing Kim now is much better than back then

Reactions: 9
Why did they get rid of Vincent? I thought his character was popular although Kim was annoying as his wife, whoever is writing Kim now is much better than back then
I didn’t like Vincent when he first came into the show as he was an unconvincing 'bad boy'. He improved when he was married to Kim and became more of a 'regular dad'. The show has precious few decent men who are good husbands and fathers. I can't say that I really miss him now though.

The funniest thing is that Kim's son has completely disappeared. He's never mentioned or seen 😁 and nobody else seems to have noticed either 😁

Do soaps need to have family problems every time a new member arrives? Could it just not be he’s been away working or something

Reactions: 12
Now he’s talking about all this fuckery on a prison phone 🤣🤣🤣 talking about mobiles and accounts and texting 🙃 they record and listen in to that tit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now he’s talking about all this fuckery on a prison phone 🤣🤣🤣 talking about mobiles and accounts and texting 🙃 they record and listen in to that tit 😳
That burner phone was the size of a brick! 😆 & wouldn’t you text on it not make calls while sitting on your bed?

The other inmates haven’t heard about Phil’s hard man rep then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That burner phone was the size of a brick! 😆 & wouldn’t you text on it not make calls while sitting on your bed?

The other inmates haven’t heard about Phil’s hard man rep then 🤔
I know for a fact they’re tiny and kept up their bums. Only used at night 😅 but I guess that isn’t the one for a soap 😅 the way matey came out the cell waving it around had me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This jail is so funny why are they all blatantly using burner phones hahahahaha

Reactions: 7
See if someone randomly walked into your local at lunch time and started playing the piano and buying every drinks, you’d probably ask a few a questions lol

The awkward photos next to Phil’s bed of each individual family member 😭

Also surely that man asking for info on kheerat is too young to be the Panesar’s dad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.