Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wishing they hadn't binged the whole thing
Yes lol, I’m watching Emmerdale now and haven’t seen it since the time swaps haven’t a clue what’s going off. I’ve learned my lesson for next week 😂

Reactions: 1
I have to fast forward all the Stuart and Kim & Howie stuff, all of it gives me a headache! Stuart is a man child who has had the same repeated scenes for months now and Kim & Howie are just a headache- either get together or don’t and stop being so cringey it’s grating to watch time and time again 😂🙄

Reactions: 7
I binged it all yday and now it’s so disappointing knowing I don’t have it to watch in evenings 😩

Reactions: 3

Some of my predictions weren't accurate but a fair few were!

• Heart

Noooooo I have missed her and want her back full time not just for a short summer stint.
I'm glad Mo is coming back too, the Slater family dynamics aren't the same without her.

The club siege last night was so ridiculous. 2 young men with guns make no attempt to be anonymous 😁 the police should be able to round up Kyle and Jon Snow lite in 5 minutes (although of course Walford police are woeful).

Reactions: 8
they shouldn't announce when actors are leaving or how they're going to die. You end up watching a storyline and know how it's going to end and it takes the shock/entertainment out of it. Similar to the Janine/Mick/Linda storyline where they've already said Linda will be Janine's boss(apparently long-term), and we know Mick is leaving

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
they shouldn't announce when actors are leaving or how they're going to die. You end up watching a storyline and know how it's going to end and it takes the shock/entertainment out of it. Similar to the Janine/Mick/Linda storyline where they've already said Linda will be Janine's boss, and we know Mick is leaving
I agree with you, I hate knowing things in advance like how someone dies or if they’re leaving. Also I didn’t know Linda would be Janine boss! I can’t wait for that storyline to end it annoys the duck out of me

Reactions: 8
I have to fast forward all the Stuart and Kim & Howie stuff, all of it gives me a headache! Stuart is a man child who has had the same repeated scenes for months now and Kim & Howie are just a headache- either get together or don’t and stop being so cringey it’s grating to watch time and time again 😂🙄
It’s super boring. Reminds me of the Mitch and Karen will they won’t they story. I can’t even remember if they’re supposed to be together now or not.

How soon before uncle fester aka Stuart leaves. Anything to do with him induces sleepiness for me, even his chronic over acting and super loud voice just irritates me. Just feck off and take your nana/aunt/drippy brother with you.

The actress who plays Rainie started in a bbc 3 show years ago, called Pulling. She was amazing in that. She is wasted with the character she has and EE overall.

Reactions: 13
they shouldn't announce when actors are leaving or how they're going to die. You end up watching a storyline and know how it's going to end and it takes the shock/entertainment out of it. Similar to the Janine/Mick/Linda storyline where they've already said Linda will be Janine's boss(apparently long-term), and we know Mick is leaving
Re Linda and Janine - That makes no sense to me at all.
I agree with you that spoilers do take the fun out of watching events unfold. It's much better when something unexpected happens.

Reactions: 9
Wish jay , Sharon , or even eve could get storyline. Feels like same people have been in multiple storylines this year. Bored of it, I also like idea of jay and frankie together!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.