Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not looked back to see if it’s already been said but it’s moving to BBC 2 tonight, I wasn’t aware of that until I’d watched all this weeks on Iplayer 🙃
Spoiler about Kim
Kim and Howie, I beg they’re kept a fun couple now they’ve finally got together

Reactions: 1
I don't see the point of Linda being in EE even less so once Mick leaves 😕
I don’t either I honestly thought they would be leaving together, to have their happy ending. Then again it’s EE all doom and gloom 😂

I also thought Mick and Linda would be leaving together. This makes me think they're planning on killing him off. Either that or he'll sail off into the sunset with Janine - which I can't really see happening.
I think Janine is going to kill him and it may turn into a big whodunnit. How many husbands and boyfriends has Janine bumped off ?

Reactions: 2
I also thought Mick and Linda would be leaving together. This makes me think they're planning on killing him off. Either that or he'll sail off into the sunset with Janine - which I can't really see happening.
The actor who plays Linda has confirmed she’s staying. No word about Janine leaving either, so I reckon Mick is getting bumped off.

Shirley running the gay bar would be perfect. She’s already an icon.

Reactions: 4
Not looked back to see if it’s already been said but it’s moving to BBC 2 tonight, I wasn’t aware of that until I’d watched all this weeks on Iplayer 🙃
Spoiler about Kim
Kim and Howie, I beg they’re kept a fun couple now they’ve finally got together
I read she gets pregnant with another man’s baby while still wanting to pursue Howie… I wonder where they will make her give birth to this time & who with? Maybe Phil the midwife part two 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seen a few articles now confirming Lola’s exit story, saw some rumours a little while ago that they may do a male suicide story with Mick?

says her and Jay reunite before her diagnosis. Wonder how they’ll split him and Honey up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg that scouser robbing that bar tonight made me feral, who even is that cos I’m in love

• Haha
Seen a few articles now confirming Lola’s exit story, saw some rumours a little while ago that they may do a male suicide story with Mick?

says her and Jay reunite before her diagnosis. Wonder how they’ll split him and Honey up
Diagnosis of what?

I've always thought Letitia is a stunning woman but she's looking incredible right now
I've never thought her to be stunning but she certainly does look a lot better now. I think she's had some eye surgery done as her eyes were much smaller a few years back. Her weight loss is impressive but the extensions are still far too long and the fake tan is still OTT. They've certainly improved the writing for her character recently.

I'm hoping that Shirley will batter the goons with her baseball bat and be a hero.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure one of the robbers stabbed Cal to death in Casualty a few years ago 😢
One of them looked like a Poundland Jon Snow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I binged all the episodes on iplayer, stop reading if you haven't.

How freaking obvious was it that Sam was behind the attack?! They think the audience is stupid. Kat certainly seems to have taken some stupid pills, thick as a brick this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lola spoilers
Brain tumour
Just seen it on Metro online
I think that's a good storyline exit for Lola and will be potentially quite heartbreaking. She's a reasonably good actress so it will be able to pull it off. Much better than her heading off in a black cab never to be seen again.

I think that's a good storyline exit for Lola and will be potentially quite heartbreaking. She's a reasonably good actress so it will be able to pull it off. Much better than her heading off in a black cab never to be seen again.
I hope Eastenders use it as a way to recognise cancers in younger people I'm not holding out much hope of them not messing it up

Reactions: 7
I hope Eastenders use it as a way to recognise cancers in younger people I'm not holding out much hope of them not messing it up
Its true that they've totally messed up Stuart's breast cancer storyline. Nobody cares about the cancer since he's gone off his chump chucking cupcakes and not bonding with Bernies sprog 😃

As they have a new producer now I'm hopeful that it will improve anyway, and this will be more tragic rather than ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.