Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss when Karen was an absolute scally with feral kids and not this wholesome mum. Bring back the asbo Taylor’s
She always had a kind side, but yeah they’ve changed the character a lot. Same with Mitch. Suddenly they’re both parents of the year despite him abandoning the family over and over. I hate that all the EE villains have to be redeemed.

Reactions: 12
When's Phil going to come to his senses, become a grass get back to the square and sort them all out?

Reactions: 11
When's Phil going to come to his senses, become a grass get back to the square and sort them all out?
Soon I hope.
She always had a kind side, but yeah they’ve changed the character a lot. Same with Mitch. Suddenly they’re both parents of the year despite him abandoning the family over and over. I hate that all the EE villains have to be redeemed.
Yes ....They either start out bad and are redeemed (Billy is another example of this) or they go completely crazy and become serial killers 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes ....They either start out bad and are redeemed (Billy is another example of this) or they go completely crazy and become serial killers 😄
i always forget how awful billy was when he first joined!

bobby is the ultimate example of this for me. we remember, even if no one else on the show does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
26C2B7B3-171E-4233-8C34-1349248A4EE0.jpeg

I need Gray back😍 so disappointing Toby didn’t win any awards after carrying EE on his back for 2 years

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think Linda might be secretly leaving as well? I can't imagine Mick and Linda not having a happy ending, lol

Reactions: 7
Can they hurry up this Stuart storyline. How no one has bothered calling the social services by now is beyond me.

Also Rainie and his aunt/grandma leaving him alone with the Baby when they know what he used to be like and he had more or less told them he hates the baby 🤬🫣

All that bellowing instead of acting.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think Linda might be secretly leaving as well? I can't imagine Mick and Linda not having a happy ending, lol
I did think this at first I couldn’t imagine Mick leaving and Linda not going with him, but I read an article and the actress confirmed she’s staying.

Reactions: 2
I see they’ve put all of this weeks episodes on BBC iPlayer 😯😍
They are doing this until mid-August due to all the sport over the next few weeks including Wimbledon this week and next. Also it will be on BBC2 rather than BBC1 during Wimbledon. This is so if there is a match on up to the point Eastenders start they are not faffing around changing channels at the last minute

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I did think this at first I couldn’t imagine Mick leaving and Linda not going with him, but I read an article and the actress confirmed she’s staying.
I don't see the point of Linda being in EE even less so once Mick leaves 😕

Reactions: 6
I don't see the point of Linda being in EE even less so once Mick leaves 😕
I missed a couple of episodes last week. What stopped Janine from buggering off? Did voice of reason Scarlett talk sense into her? Talking of voice of reason I much prefer wise and sensible Kim to Kimfluencer Kim.

Reactions: 1
I also thought Mick and Linda would be leaving together. This makes me think they're planning on killing him off. Either that or he'll sail off into the sunset with Janine - which I can't really see happening.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.