Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little add in scene between Frankie & Callum talking about the results of Eurovision. They must have filmed that on Monday morning

Reactions: 13
A Little Respect must be the only song on the DJs playlist in the gay bar
They really do have the playlist of some tit small town gay pub. I swear I heard It’s Raining Men at one point. Plus the set looks so cheap and naff. Yes, I want to drink there.

The Vic seems to play lots of 90s indie, which makes sense since Mick is an Oasis fan. Although you’d think he’d be more into Blur since being cockney is his entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The little add in scene between Frankie & Callum talking about the results of Eurovision. They must have filmed that on Monday morning
It was puke inducing as we had to have Frankie say it was the right result.
No thanks BBC - shove it up your arse.
STOP bleeping LECTURING US.

Reactions: 12
i always find those scenes so awkward and i don’t know why 🤣 they’ve done it before for england football and big events haven’t they? no matter how they write it it just comes across as completely shoe horned in and stilted.

Reactions: 14
I don’t like it when they reference real life events, it’s a different universe! If Eurovision exists there then so does the boyband Blue; so no one noticed when Duncan from Blue showed up on the square? It’s just cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t like it when they reference real life events, it’s a different universe! If Eurovision exists there then so does the boyband Blue; so no one noticed when Duncan from Blue showed up on the square? It’s just cringe.
Lee from Blue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's pretty obvious that Mick and Linda will eventually reunite and probably leave together because it makes no sense for Linda to stay and run the pub (even if she goes on the wagon).

I hope Shirley stays but don't care if Frankie and Nancy leave. I quite like Frankie but she's a bit of a spare part now.

Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh each time I see baby Annie…how they’ve got an obviously ginger baby to remind everyone she’s Max’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i also thought there was a really strange jump between that ben and callum scene (where callum was like we’re over!) and then the next time we saw them they were walking with lexi and going to their house? what happened in between?!

baby annie makes me laugh too 🤣 i can imagine them phoning the baby casting agency (or however it works) and being like “send us your most ginger baby”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i also thought there was a really strange jump between that ben and callum scene (where callum was like we’re over!) and then the next time we saw them they were walking with lexi and going to their house? what happened in between?!

baby annie makes me laugh too 🤣 i can imagine them phoning the baby casting agency (or however it works) and being like “send us your most ginger baby”.
Yes I noticed that too. Did they cut a scene?

all so predictable as always, stuart sucking the ice from glass was most random part actually made me laugh i dont think it was meant too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
all so predictable as always, stuart sucking the ice from glass was most random part actually made me laugh i dont think it was meant too 😂
I like Stuart's weirdness 😁 and his ability to go rapidly from psycho to pussycat. It's the best thing about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get janine’s whole point is to come in and stir tit up but I wish she would just feck off and leave the mick and Elle sitch alone.

I get janine’s whole point is to come in and stir tit up but I wish she would just feck off and leave the mick and Elle sitch alone.
I wish Janine would stir a bit more as it's the only interesting thing happening now that Ben has decided to stop beating up random men and Callum has decided to ignore it 🙄 😕
It's completely unrealistic and I hope Peter finds out it was Ben.

It will probably end up with Janine managing to steal the pub off Mick and Linda then they'll bugger off together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.