Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember when/why Linda started drinking in the first place?
It was all to do with Frankie arriving saying she was his daughter, then her mum Katy turned up and Mick remembered being abused by her when he was in care. He shut Linda out and wouldn't talk to her. She didn't understand why Mick rejected her so she started drinking then had an affair with Max.

Reactions: 6
I'll never forget that NYE episode of her Kat and Denise getting absolutely trollied - that was pre-Frankie right? So as @Beverley Macker suggested, I think it's been a slow burner since Dean.....weren't there also issues with Ollie?

Reactions: 8
I thought it was when they were getting Ollie tested for his autism?
Yes it appears to be a combination of events that caused Linda's drinking like Ollie having autism and the rape, but Mick shutting her out over his abuse seemed to tip her over the edge.

Reactions: 9
How did Stacey manage to get Jean out of that mental health unit so easily? Does anyone know how these things work?

It seemed odd that the staff were allowing Jean to be scared by someone else, and that Stacey just marched her out of there without anyone trying to stop her.

Reactions: 7
How did Stacey manage to get Jean out of that mental health unit so easily? Does anyone know how these things work?

It seemed odd that the staff were allowing Jean to be scared by someone else, and that Stacey just marched her out of there without anyone trying to stop her.
As Jean's nearest relative, she has the power to discharge her off her Section. However the Responsible Clinician has the opportunity to oppose it, but the bar is higher than for detention, as they need to believe that they are dangerous, not just a risk to themselves/others.

Reactions: 5
As Jean's nearest relative, she has the power to discharge her off her Section. However the Responsible Clinician has the opportunity to oppose it, but the bar is higher than for detention, as they need to believe that they are dangerous, not just a risk to themselves/others.
We don’t know if she was detained though? She could have had an informal admission? Bet there won’t be any visits from the crisis / home treatment team either . Can you tell I work in psychiatry 😁

We don’t know if she was detained though? She could have had an informal admission? Bet there won’t be any visits from the crisis / home treatment team either . Can you tell I work in psychiatry 😁
If Jean came in to my ward, I'd have had a bit of an issue with her capacity to consent to admission.. but you're right, they did skip that bit. It is a soap afterall. We don't need the finer details of psychiatric care.

I take it back , the mental elf team are coming tomorrow… looks like they got some work to do with poor Jean

Reactions: 2
The real question is… what happened to all the hot cross buns that Jean made?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Jean was gonna eat the food out of the bin 🤮 I'm glad she didn't!

I've enjoyed the past couple of nights episodes as things have actually happened. It's not just Ben, Kat and Stacey moaning or being miserable 😂

I think Frankie and Jay would be a cute couple

They aren’t even trying now. As if you’d sign over £50,000 in a backstreet restaurant. You’d go to the agent’s office. FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Janine has just scammed Nancy and Zac 😁
She's great when doing despicable things like that. Her motive is so stupid though. She can't make Mick fall in love with her even if Linda agrees to disappear and he certainly won't love her if he ever finds out that she has taken all Nancy's money 😁

Reactions: 12
So Janine has just scammed Nancy and Zac 😁
She's great when doing despicable things like that. Her motive is so stupid though. She can't make Mick fall in love with her even if Linda agrees to disappear and he certainly won't love her if he ever finds out that she has taken all Nancy's money 😁
I can’t wait for Mick to find out about this , he’s ignored everyone who’s tried to warn him about Janine

I’ve seen that
Hope takes a digger to Phils car next week 😂

omg wrong soap 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.