Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to be massive cast culling of all the bitty characters they've tried to make in to main characters.

Bring in two or three new families, each a different type of family, but not too stereotyped. And go for some ambitious new storylines with a bit of heart and humour alongside

Reactions: 18
Thank god he is leaving, watching his big baby face has been annoying the eff out of me. Do the writers just forget how they’ve shaped characters out previously. Because I could have sworn that Roland was the baby we spent episodes watching him and rainie cry and make sad faces about. Now he is hooked on pain and she keeps palming the baby off anyone who will have him.

Reactions: 17
He did hint at it not so long ago, I’m wondering if something went on

Reactions: 9
I’m glad he’s going, i liked him at the start but they’ve completely ruined his character. I thought he was in it for 5 years, but then think Danny’s been in it nearly 9 years and that doesn’t seem that long! I’ve said this about hollyoaks too but they just need a massive explosion, kill most of the characters off and start again, preferably with a new writer too😂 I can’t stand what Kate Oates have done to the legacy characters.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the writers remembered what the character was like in the beginning and are going to use him to kill off Mick on Xmas day? In a big Vic explosion that hopefully also takes out Linda, Nancy, Ben, Callum… I could go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw I like Staurt with Rainie but dislike what they've done to his character.

Reactions: 5
I’m glad he’s going, i liked him at the start but they’ve completely ruined his character. I thought he was in it for 5 years, but then think Danny’s been in it nearly 9 years and that doesn’t seem that long! I’ve said this about hollyoaks too but they just need a massive explosion, kill most of the characters off and start again, preferably with a new writer too😂 I can’t stand what Kate Oates have done to the legacy characters.
stuart was a great character when he was completely unhinged. i think the actor is so good but they’ve turned him into a complete wet wipe.

exactly. they should go full old school hollyoaks and have a completely bonkers fire or plane falling on the vic and just remove all the dead wood.

though, if i had my way, that would probably mean that ee ends up as a shirley one woman show with small guest appearances from jean, kim, kheerat and denise. i suppose kathy and kat can survive too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m happy if the show becomes all the middle aged women characters calling each other slags and occasionally slapping each other, plus a few hot men. Perfect soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Max Bowden is hot! I wish he'd get Only Fans! I wish Brian Conley would duck off! He spoils it with his cheesy gags. I like drunk Linda, she's much more interesting than sober Linda these days. I used to love Shirley but I can't stand her now. She's been boring and and unlikeable since 2017. Some people over on Walford Web were speculating that Gillian Wright might be demanding to work with, basically implying that she demands the spotlight constantly. I'd love to know if there is tea there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Max Bowden is hot! I wish he'd get Only Fans! I wish Brian Conley would duck off! He spoils it with his cheesy gags. I like drunk Linda, she's much more interesting than sober Linda these days. I used to love Shirley but I can't stand her now. She's been boring and and unlikeable since 2017. Some people over on Walford Web were speculating that Gillian Wright might be demanding to work with, basically implying that she demands the spotlight constantly. I'd love to know if there is tea there.
I didn’t even know there was a Walford web. 🤷‍♀️. Yes agree would like some tea on this

Reactions: 2
Stuart has been in it for 4 years not 5, and there are spelling/grammar mistakes in that post. Maybe they have inside info, but it's not confirmed he's leaving (yet?).

I wish Ben would leave though, he is so boring and depressing.

Reactions: 6
The storylines are rubbish the moment. We’ve already had Linda being an alcoholic. I know that’s how addiction works in real life, but we already had the alcoholic scenes a year or so ago and Kellie did that exceptionally well but it’s boring to see them again.

I don’t know why they gave Ben another storyline. It’s the same characters over and over again. Needs a freshen up, so stale.

Reactions: 13
When are they going to stop playing our Eurovision song in every single scene? Along with the same Catfish and the Bottlemen, Blossoms, and Sam Fender songs too.

Reactions: 4
When are they going to stop playing our Eurovision song in every single scene? Along with the same Catfish and the Bottlemen, Blossoms, and Sam Fender songs too.
They go through phases of playing the same songs over and over. Last year they played The Housemartins Happy Hour in nearly every scene in The Vic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.