Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bored of Linda drinking. Please say Kellie Bright is leaving when Danny Dyer leaves as it's the right thing to do having their characters have a fresh start together away from Walford for the happy ending.

Ben is just as boring. He can't be happy with his scripts surely? He's forever miserable. There is no variety to his character.

I was enjoying no Jean either and then she popped up from her break which wasn't long enough.

Speaking of breaks Sharon is having a rather large one.

Reactions: 16
God I hate Stuart. He is a pathetic excuse of a man. And don't get me started on his drippy brother.

Reactions: 8
Eastenders is abysmal at the moment, I stopped watching hollyoaks after watching it from the start a few months ago and it looks I’m going the same way with this pile of tit!
Ben, why is it the Ben show all the time? He isn’t the only character you have!
Ben and Callum- you both do my head in.
Janine and Mick- not buying into this relationship at all, they’ve ruined micks character.
Stuart and Rainie- all Rainie does is run around and shout, all Stuart does is look like he’s in pain with that stupid facial expression.
Kheerat and Stacey- could be a good storyline but they’re so inconsistent with it.
Phil in prison- boring, we need him out.

there’s just so much I could put on this, they have actually made the older cast (Martin, Kat, Stacey) unbearable to watch. They have had so many chances to redeem themselves and make the soap better but it’s just shocking and at this point, I’m watching it out of habit 😂

Reactions: 13
Agreed. It’s a slog to watch right now. Feels like about half the scenes are Ben and the homophobia storyline that would have been daring in 1994. Too much Mick and Janine. I assume they’re building up to a big reveal where she’s gaining his trust to screw him over and get the vic or something, but that seems a bit too clever for Eastenders right now. They don’t make sense as a couple and are so boring and awkward together.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Janine will kill Linda accidentally and Mick leaves as he can’t cope.

Reactions: 4
All of the issues going on are so obvious! Like Linda getting in way of mick janine , janine leaving Scarlett outside and Sam and Denise jack (btw I agree they have the worst chemistry) but the only two good performances yday I have to say was Kathy at Ben, that scene had me actually engaged and Jean and Stacey. The actress who plays jean is incredible without her and few others it wouldn’t be bareable

Reactions: 7
All of the issues going on are so obvious! Like Linda getting in way of mick janine , janine leaving Scarlett outside and Sam and Denise jack (btw I agree they have the worst chemistry) but the only two good performances yday I have to say was Kathy at Ben, that scene had me actually engaged and Jean and Stacey. The actress who plays jean is incredible without her and few others it wouldn’t be bareable
gillian taylforth was outstanding last night (and continues to look amazing for 66) - i wish they’d give kathy some kind of proper storyline of her own rather than fussing ben around ben all the time.

jean is one of the best actresses on the show. i find the character irritating sometimes but that’s actually a compliment to her performance and how well she plays the manic side of her.

i know i keep banging on about it but there is absolutely no reason for callum to still be with ben, when he told kathy he loves ben “so much” last night i was just thinking “based on WHAT?” their married life has been miserable and ben is awful to him.

Reactions: 18
gillian taylforth was outstanding last night (and continues to look amazing for 66) - i wish they’d give kathy some kind of proper storyline of her own rather than fussing ben around ben all the time.

jean is one of the best actresses on the show. i find the character irritating sometimes but that’s actually a compliment to her performance and how well she plays the manic side of her.

i know i keep banging on about it but there is absolutely no reason for callum to still be with ben, when he told kathy he loves ben “so much” last night i was just thinking “based on WHAT?” their married life has been miserable and ben is awful to him.
All this ^

Reactions: 3

Yes I agree. Why is Callum with Ben?
They don't seem to have any fun together.

I also wish someone in Walford would call social services.

Linda should not be looking after a baby, and why hasn't she gone back to Watford again? Just bugger off we don't care anymore.

Reactions: 10
Linda just doesn’t care does she? Crazy how the social aren’t involved with her yet. She’s not shy about being pissed in public whilst looking after her baby. And now she’s homeless, the woman needs an intervention.

Kelly Bright plays an amazing drunk though, so convincing.

Reactions: 11
She’s pissed all the time and lives in some random house share with her mate, a teenage mother and some blokes, plus a load of kids. Someone needs to inform the social that a kibbutz is forming on the square.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she was great, shows they should use her more, she’s barely done anything since her return!

once again couldn’t look at Jay in the same way after the pictures posted here though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was a huge deal a few months back that Ben went on the straight and narrow due to Callum joining the police. Now he seems in zero moral dilemma that his husband is going about whacking people with a wrench.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen that Stuart is set to be leaving?! Thank duck for that but where does that leave Rainie and the baby
61EE49D6-AC9A-41D5-B73D-E6348FCA4A5A.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.