Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is SO MUCH potential with peter, why have they never explained or gone into how he must feel
living in that tiny house with the person who killed his twin? the relationship with him and bobby could be so interesting - though the fact that bobby has become a đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș character when he murdered lucy, wasn’t sorry, then tried to kill jane is madness to me đŸ€Ł
Why does every evil character who hangs around the square end up becoming a sad sack? Same with Stuart. It’s boring. Make Bobby go bad again! I quite liked the scenes when he first came back as you genuinely didn’t know whether he was going to snap and kill someone again.

Zac is an awful character now and Nancy should be long gone. All the Carters are getting stale. Shirley can stay though.

Eve gets on my tits. What is she there for other than cracking jokes about being a lesbian in every scene?

Reactions: 9
Are they keeping Eve around for the inevitable affair with kheerat’s mum (name escapes me just now) they’ve been bashing us all around the head with the “hints” for months.

Reactions: 12
Why does every evil character who hangs around the square end up becoming a sad sack? Same with Stuart. It’s boring. Make Bobby go bad again! I quite liked the scenes when he first came back as you genuinely didn’t know whether he was going to snap and kill someone again.
i did too! i feel like the writers forget that we remember bobby as a child and how he wasn’t even sorry for killing lucy (AND that he battered poor jane). trying to turn him into a sweet character now makes no sense, especially as they haven’t even tried to address the personality change. stuart is exactly the same (which is a shame because i think the actor plays the unhinged side of stuart amazingly).

Reactions: 14
Okay, the cling film thing went completely over my head or I missed a huge chunk while I was busy filing my nails (because that is more interesting than EE). Why was she wrapped in cling film??

Reactions: 1
Okay, the cling film thing went completely over my head or I missed a huge chunk while I was busy filing my nails (because that is more interesting than EE). Why was she wrapped in cling film??
So she could squeeze in the dress I think đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 4
Never heard of using clingfilm. Is this some weird trick people used to use before shapewear?

Reactions: 1

Zac is an awful character now and Nancy should be long gone. All the Carters are getting stale. Shirley can stay though.

Eve gets on my tits. What is she there for other than cracking jokes about being a lesbian in every scene?
I agree about annoying Bobby and prefer Stuart when he's being weird.

Zac needs to man up and ditch boring Nancy.

As for Eve, I quite like her because she has potential to be a really interesting character but she need more development.

Reactions: 7
I agree that Janine deserves better storylines.

One of the problems with EE at the moment is the lack of dynamic male characters. The female cast is much stronger than the male cast.

There's no man of a suitable age (apart from Mick) for Janine to be interested in and have a relationship with. We desperately need someone like Steve Owen in the cast again.
A good looking middle aged man with a decent career (or a bit of money).
Sam Mitchell is going to have the same problem with no man to interact with either. In fact Kheerat is the only man in the cast that (sort of) fits that brief and he's with Stacey.

All we have left is:
Jack - married to Denise
Ben and Callum - gay
Phil, Harvey, Mitch and Billy - too old
Jay, Peter, Zac and Martin - slightly too young and rather dull (although I do like Martin) but he wouldn't work with Janine.
wait, Kheerat’s with Stacey? I thought she was married to a woman now? What happened there?

The less airtime given to Stuart and rainie and the baby she so desperately wanted but now seems to be palming off on everyone including her surrogate’s step dad the better.

Seriously Stuart is a drip and rainie was literally more interesting when she was a junkie.

Reactions: 18
wait, Kheerat’s with Stacey? I thought she was married to a woman now? What happened there?
I don't think Kheerat and Stacey are actually together. They alluded to liking each other before Kheerat had to flee for knocking out Gray and then he hasn't really been back for more than a couple of scenes since. Stacey married Eve in prison but they aren't actually romantically involved. Think it was just so Eve could be released earlier.

Reactions: 3
Janine and Mick off to court to get custody of her daughter. Janine wins back custody and is apparently happy. However immediately disappoints her daughter because she’s a twit who told her 12 year old they were going off on a great adventure and move to Australia because her boyfriend wouldn’t give her the ride. Then sends her daughter off to pack her things so she can move back in with her but then decides to go on the sesh with the boyfriend who won’t give her the ride? Have I got all that correct? Who writes this trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Janine and Mick off to court to get custody of her daughter. Janine wins back custody and is apparently happy. However immediately disappoints her daughter because she’s a twit who told her 12 year old they were going off on a great adventure and move to Australia because her boyfriend wouldn’t give her the ride. Then sends her daughter off to pack her things so she can move back in with her but then decides to go on the sesh with the boyfriend who won’t give her the ride? Have I got all that correct? Who writes this trash?
That was just ridiculous like whatever about Janine but why didn’t Mick be like do you want to spend the day with Scarlett - seen as he’s such a family man

Reactions: 18
Yeah that didn’t make any sense:

‘Yes I’ve won custody of you, pack your bags’

Oops when I said pack your bags I didn’t mean right now as I’m not going to be in’

Good start Janine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did EE get Jacqueline Wilson to write this storyline?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i did too! i feel like the writers forget that we remember bobby as a child and how he wasn’t even sorry for killing lucy (AND that he battered poor jane). trying to turn him into a sweet character now makes no sense, especially as they haven’t even tried to address the personality change. stuart is exactly the same (which is a shame because i think the actor plays the unhinged side of stuart amazingly).
Stuart just wants a smack across the gob with a wet fish! I wrote that on Facebook and got a suspension warning. He drives me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come everyone’s forgot that time he nearly raped Linda?
What? I never watched it then. Honestly I can't bare to watch him he's tit. I hope he falls into a vat of embalming fluid, Rainier can't cope with Roland and Bernie gets him back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.