Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess that Jean will be sectioned for a while then return to the square, and Harvey won't move to Southend.
I rather like the idea of psycho Neil terrorising Harvey for a bit longer 😁

Reactions: 11
I think somebody mentioned it earlier in the thread. But hypomania (so the bit before full blown mania) can be really annoying and dragged out. You think that they're just being irritating and getting on your nerves.. but it's not intentional and whilst the story line feels a bit repetitive.. that's the nature of bipolar and relapses (not always but Jean's has never been that well managed!).
I did think when she was taken to the GP, someone check her Lithium levels ! She’s portrayed hypomania really well.

agree neither Jean or Stacey had follow up from mh services - remember Stacey on the roof when she’d just given birth? Admitted to hospital and never even had a cpn visit her afterwards? Issac only saw a nurse once too after his admission 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’m so happy Kylie and Jason are going to be in neighbours last episode, I’m so gonna watch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think somebody mentioned it earlier in the thread. But hypomania (so the bit before full blown mania) can be really annoying and dragged out. You think that they're just being irritating and getting on your nerves.. but it's not intentional and whilst the story line feels a bit repetitive.. that's the nature of bipolar and relapses (not always but Jean's has never been that well managed!).
I doubt it's deliberate though. The writers aren't that good.

Reactions: 2
I did think when she was taken to the GP, someone check her Lithium levels ! She’s portrayed hypomania really well.

agree neither Jean or Stacey had follow up from mh services - remember Stacey on the roof when she’d just given birth? Admitted to hospital and never even had a cpn visit her afterwards? Issac only saw a nurse once too after his admission 🤔
They actually don't. GP's are useless. They rarely even know what drug you're on never mind what dose and whether you've been checked. Honestly USELESS!

Reactions: 7
I was today years old (I actually hate that stupid expression I'm only saying it to annoy myself ) when I realised Lil was Lacey Turners sister! I wish Janine and Mick would just duck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was today years old (I actually hate that stupid expression I'm only saying it to annoy myself ) when I realised Lil was Lacey Turners sister! I wish Janine and Mick would just duck off.
Got the role on talent though right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off WHATTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she is, Lacey's youngest sister is either 21 or 22 in real life, and she is known as Lily Harvey

Reactions: 6
Yes its Lily Harvey who is Staceys sister, she played Shenice years ago, and Lillia Turner who now plays Lily in the show.

Shenice Quinn | EastEnders Wiki | Fandom https://eastenders.fandom.com/wiki/Shenice_Quinn
The actress who plays Lilly is a good fit, I think she looks more like Lacey Turner than the previous actress did. I think she plays the role well.

I just bloody love Martin, although the make up scared me a bit yesterday....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i wonder who is genuinely the most successful ex-eastenders actor 🤔 british soaps don’t seem to have the same level of starmaking power as, say, australian ones do.

i guess ben hardy has to be up there in terms of being in big movies, though rob kazinsky has done pretty well for himself too!
The guy who played Tamwar has been in a few films

Reactions: 5
I was actually hoping the influencer storyline was leading to something. Like Kim getting a stalker because she’s putting her personal life out there, or the show portraying the negative side of this kind of lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.