Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I hope they aren't making Frankies mate a permanent fixture. Her accent!

Reactions: 11
She’s middle class and has ambition, she’ll be a murderer.
Let's hope she is and she murders Jean Stuart Ben, Suki, Peter,Jada, Kim, Nancy,Zack, Amy, and then hops on a train to Manchester and slaughters Abi,Max,Imran,Sean,Leo and Summer. Then off to Leeds to annihilate the entire Emmerdale lot. There. I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else missing Gray 🥹 feels like such a big hole in the square without him, I use to enjoy seeing how his mind worked. All the other characters are dull or desperately over/underused. I could honestly care less about Stuart’s cancer or drug addiction 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone else missing Gray 🥹 feels like such a big hole in the square without him, I use to enjoy seeing how his mind worked. All the other characters are dull or desperately over/underused. I could honestly care less about Stuart’s cancer or drug addiction 🤷
yep. even though i didn’t entirely agree with some of the directions they took it in, it was a truly absorbing storyline with decent performances.

i truly don’t care about a single storyline atm. it’s genuinely a struggle to watch!

Reactions: 10
They’ve got Sam, Kat, and Sharon on the square, but other than a bit of bitching, they’ve done nothing with them. Let’s see an epic rivalry that ends with a shooting! Let’s have some dodgy gangsters on the square. Heck, throw some Janine into the mix too. She’s far too tame right now.

But instead I guess we’ve got Stuart pulling faces at a baby.

Reactions: 11
They’ve got Sam, Kat, and Sharon on the square, but other than a bit of bitching, they’ve done nothing with them. Let’s see an epic rivalry that ends with a shooting! Let’s have some dodgy gangsters on the square. Heck, throw some Janine into the mix too. She’s far too tame right now.

But instead I guess we’ve got Stuart pulling faces at a baby.
yes!!! the scenes with sam and sharon, and then sam and kat, have been the most entertaining for a while - why aren’t they doing something with that? why did they bring back one of their best villainesses and waste her on a beige storyline with mick?

Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for Phil to come back! I hope it's soon. I'm surprised there's been no mention of Dot's passing (RIP June Brown) I wonder if they'll do this storyline later in the year

Reactions: 8
Yep I'm annoyed they didn't really show the domestic abuse storyline and now it's all about Tina and her death (I'm kinda pleased he bumped her off she was annoying). They could shown support available to victims of domestic abuse. He played the role well and flipping creeped me out he switched

Phil best better hurry up back the square is so dull they've even dulled down Rocky and Janine this return has been dire

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for Phil to come back! I hope it's soon. I'm surprised there's been no mention of Dot's passing (RIP June Brown) I wonder if they'll do this storyline later in the year
Yes I think they'll wait a few months to do a tribute. Then we'll find out who gets Dot's money 😁
I'm hoping that Dotty and Sonia get nothing 😃and she's left it to the local cats home in honor of the brilliant Dave 😀
Dave_%28March_2017%29.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely Dot will leave it to Charlie, you know her actual son. Or maybe to the council so a council house can go to a family who actually needs it, like they were built for.

Surely Dot will leave it to Charlie, you know her actual son. Or maybe to the council so a council house can go to a family who actually needs it, like they were built for.
Hope so too it could rid of Oscar sonia what's the point of her

Reactions: 2
June only passed away just over 5 weeks ago. Episodes are shot 6-8 weeks in advance. The episodes we’re seeing on screen at the moment the actress would have still been alive at this point. You can’t expect them to kill off the character the very second the actor passes in real life, it would be a bit disrespectful to the real family. They usually wait a few months if they intend on killing off the character on the show

Charlie is Dot’s grandson

So Only me who finds the actress who plays Janine an extremely irritating actress. The whole eyebrow raising, frowning, , head flicking, tongue flashing overacting is excruciating.
Has the actor who plays Phil really injured himself? I know he’s in prison but we just see a few minutes of him sitting down.

Watched the 2010 episodes that were released yesterday (including the 2010 live), and EE was sooo much better back then. It's the ones where Archie's murderer is exposed. So much more enjoyable back then. I loved Bradley!

Reactions: 7
Watched the 2010 episodes that were released yesterday (including the 2010 live), and EE was sooo much better back then. It's the ones where Archie's murderer is exposed. So much more enjoyable back then. I loved Bradley!
I cringed again when Scott (Jack) couldn’t get his words out and Jake (Max) was caught on camera trying to make himself sick by sticking his fingers down his throat

Apart from that the live episode was really well done and exciting to watch as the storyline of who Archie’s killer was was kept secret, even from the cast until the night itself

I watched the ‘Aftershow’ again that was broadcast straight after that live episode that was on BBC3 and presented by George Lamb (Larry Lamb’s son) and Kirsten O’Brien who were live on the set and were interviewing the cast. It was a great atmosphere on set

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.