Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually hoping the influencer storyline was leading to something. Like Kim getting a stalker because she’s putting her personal life out there, or the show portraying the negative side of this kind of lifestyle.
That's a good idea 💡

Reactions: 7
I was actually hoping the influencer storyline was leading to something. Like Kim getting a stalker because she’s putting her personal life out there, or the show portraying the negative side of this kind of lifestyle.
This thread has better storylines than the show's writers can think of. Like when someone else suggested that Aaron should have been introduced as a friendly guy that everyone got on with and became respected etc and then after a while start drip feeding that there's something a bit more to him. But no, eastenders have to make it blindingly clear from the start what kind of storyline he's been brought in for.

Reactions: 15
This thread has better storylines than the show's writers can think of. Like when someone else suggested that Aaron should have been introduced as a friendly guy that everyone got on with and became respected etc and then after a while start drip feeding that there's something a bit more to him. But no, eastenders have to make it blindingly clear from the start what kind of storyline he's been brought in for.
Yes I found that annoying and it was a shame because the actor was really good. Eastenders is incapable of doing anything subtly these days.

Reactions: 10
Mick needs to get back with Linda. she needs to go to rehab, kick the habit (easier said than done, I know) and they need to get back together. I can't see Mick with anyone else

Reactions: 11
How did Janine manage to get some decent clingfilm? Are they living in a time warp?
And how on earth did Janine manage that act of contortion? What an incredible feat 😁
The last roll of clingfilm I bought from Sainsburys was so awful it wouldn't cover a plate effectively and I had to take it back 😅

Mick's limp dick isn't doing it for me either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The clingfilm and Bobby's face was the funniest things in a long time. Mick is getting on my last nerve him, linda and Nancy need to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This Mick and Janine set up is annoying, we all know he will get back with Linda, if he doesn’t get back with Linda he is destined (in soap land at least) to be miserable because they have shoved the MnL soulmates tag since they joined.

Janine deserves better storylines.

Reactions: 8
This Mick and Janine set up is annoying, we all know he will get back with Linda, if he doesn’t get back with Linda he is destined (in soap land at least) to be miserable because they have shoved the MnL soulmates tag since they joined.

it’s a shocking storyline choice and a complete waste of janine.

i would actually find the struggling to be intimate with someone again after dealing with sexual abuse a fairly interesting plot point if done right, but their scenes together are just so awkward and i don’t get how we’re meant to buy into them as a couple.

Reactions: 13
They have wasted Janines return and not much better with Sam either why is Phil not back he needs to sort the square out

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I agree that Janine deserves better storylines.

One of the problems with EE at the moment is the lack of dynamic male characters. The female cast is much stronger than the male cast.

There's no man of a suitable age (apart from Mick) for Janine to be interested in and have a relationship with. We desperately need someone like Steve Owen in the cast again.
A good looking middle aged man with a decent career (or a bit of money).
Sam Mitchell is going to have the same problem with no man to interact with either. In fact Kheerat is the only man in the cast that (sort of) fits that brief and he's with Stacey.

All we have left is:
Jack - married to Denise
Ben and Callum - gay
Phil, Harvey, Mitch and Billy - too old
Jay, Peter, Zac and Martin - slightly too young and rather dull (although I do like Martin) but he wouldn't work with Janine.

I agree that Janine deserves better storylines.

One of the problems with EE at the moment is the lack of dynamic male characters. The female cast is much stronger than the male cast.

There's no man of a suitable age (apart from Mick) for Janine to be interested in and have a relationship with. We desperately need someone like Steve Owen in the cast again.
A good looking middle aged man with a decent career (or a bit of money).
Sam Mitchell is going to have the same problem with no man to interact with either. In fact Kheerat is the only man in the cast that (sort of) fits that brief and he's with Stacey.

All we have left is:
Jack - married to Denise
Ben and Callum - gay
Phil, Harvey, Mitch and Billy - too old
Jay, Peter, Zac and Martin - slightly too young and rather dull (although I do like Martin) but he wouldn't work with Janine.
I think they has a great opportunity to do something with Zac when he came in but instead latched him onto Nancy and turned him into the human version of a wet wipe...Typical EE.

I think they has a great opportunity to do something with Zac when he came in but instead latched him onto Nancy and turned him into the human version of a wet wipe...Typical EE.
Yes I agree. They need to get him away from Nancy and get him a decent career. He shouldn't be trailing around after Nancy or Sharon with them totally emasculating him.

he had so much potential when he first appeared at the funeral and i was generally interested - but they’ve ruined him. the actor is decent, i have no idea why they decided to both have him live with sharon and get with nancy.

they’re seriously missing some younger male characters! they either kill them off or completely waste them - peter has potential but where the heck is he?!

he had so much potential when he first appeared at the funeral and i was generally interested - but they’ve ruined him. the actor is decent, i have no idea why they decided to both have him live with sharon and get with nancy.

they’re seriously missing some younger male characters! they either kill them off or completely waste them - peter has potential but where the heck is he?!
Yup Peter could be a good character but the current version is totally lame. The actor has no charisma and the script writers have turned him into Ian Mark 2. What a waste.

What a great mother you are Janice forgetting you have a child and your child being left in the rain.

Yup Peter could be a good character but the current version is totally lame. The actor has no charisma and the script writers have turned him into Ian Mark 2. What a waste.
there is SO MUCH potential with peter, why have they never explained or gone into how he must feel
living in that tiny house with the person who killed his twin? the relationship with him and bobby could be so interesting - though the fact that bobby has become a 🥺🥺🥺 character when he murdered lucy, wasn’t sorry, then tried to kill jane is madness to me 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.