Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Linda's got the money now and is going nowhere 😃 well I wasn't surprised at Linda not leaving but I was a bit surprised that she would take the money.

It also seems odd that Janine was dumb enough to pay her all the money. After all Janine has been a scam artist all her life. Most people would have paid in installments. It's not at all realistic that Janine would do that.

Reactions: 15
Ahh go on Linda! The Mick stuff is dragging on a bit but this was great. Good to see the tables turned on Janine 🤣

Reactions: 12
If Linda starts spending crazy amounts of money at once, they'll suspect it's her when they discover Nancy was scammed

Reactions: 14
If Linda starts spending crazy amounts of money at once, they'll suspect it's her when they discover Nancy was scammed
Also when Linda was apologising to Nancy yesterday she didn’t specifically mention what she was apologising for. If they suspect Linda defrauded her own daughter they will think that was what she was apologising for

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Janine could easily try turn it on linda and say she was behind the scam! Also once linda realises its nancy's money surely she'll give it back but who knows

Reactions: 11
Also when Linda was apologising to Nancy yesterday she didn’t specifically mention what she was apologising for. If they suspect Linda defrauded her own daughter they will think that was what she was apologising for
I feel that this is all too conveniently setting Linda up for taking the fall for the scam. Struggling to find Linda believable at the moment one minute she’s a downtrodden, dreary alcoholic and the next she’s had a glow up and has turned as conniving as Janine.

Reactions: 15
Hope they take down all those pictures of Di in the Vic or it’s going to get awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And Linda being the big Princess Di fan surely won’t be happy to see the other woman in the marriage 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those boxers gave me the ick🤢🤢 I know it probably wasn’t his choice but bloody hell, awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.