Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben has another storyline coming up that was in spoilers a few pages back. The problem is that how are the audience going to feel sorry for him now? I know that I'm probably going to find it a stretch.
yep, there’s so many reasons why i’m not into his upcoming storyline and i have no clue why they felt the need to include this weird vigilante plot before it.

the writers needs to decide what to do with ben after the upcoming story, if it’s just another loop of angst back into other traumatic event like they always do then it achieves nothing. i’d like to see him actually start moving forward.
All the upcoming story will do will inflict more angst onto Ben. Is it to make us feel sorry for him because this might seem harsh but I think it will have the opposite effect on me. He’s already angry now and doing this vigilantism against those he sees as anti-gay, will this storyline make him angry against gay men meaning he will start to hate himself and his sexuality?

Reactions: 7
I just find Callum and Ben utterly boring. I zone out when they’re on ngl.

Reactions: 19
That gay, Irish barman with the 'sassy' one-liners is such a cliche. And an annoying one at that.

Reactions: 16
yep, there’s so many reasons why i’m not into his upcoming storyline and i have no clue why they felt the need to include this weird vigilante plot before it.

the writers needs to decide what to do with ben after the upcoming story, if it’s just another loop of angst back into other traumatic event like they always do then it achieves nothing. i’d like to see him actually start moving forward.
I agree. Why hasn't the tosser learnt anything in his life? He has a lot to be thankful for but dwells on the past all the time. Why do we never see any character growth?

Reactions: 4
I just find Callum and Ben utterly boring. I zone out when they’re on ngl.
same - and they had so much potential too! the actors have great chemistry but, by this point, i have absolutely no idea why callum is still with him.

Reactions: 7
If soaps are to continue, writers need to stop ruining heirloom characters. Fowlers, Mitchell’s, Beales etc.
Who is going to tune in to watch a shower where the “main” characters are Peter, Bobby, Ben?

Reactions: 10
If soaps are to continue, writers need to stop ruining heirloom characters. Fowlers, Mitchell’s, Beales etc.
Who is going to tune in to watch a shower where the “main” characters are Peter, Bobby, Ben?
Some people may be turned on watching Peter, Bobby and Ben in a shower

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ben and Sam Mitchell are such awful people. They wind me right up when they’re on screen

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure London is one of the easiest places to be gay, Ben.
I'm baffled by this too. I've not seen homophobia on every corner 🙄
Glad Jay told Kathy, but now poor Callum will have to do more covering up for Ben.

Can someone just jog my memory on Ben ordering a hit on Billy please

Reactions: 1
Can someone just jog my memory on Ben ordering a hit on Billy please
I don’t remember it either, but looking it up he apparently was trying to bring down Phil and Billy knew too much. Then he almost got Billy’s son killed when trying to kill him. This was in 2019 and this boring storyline is still going on.

Reactions: 1
anyone else find denise / sam /jack drama so boring. theyve tried to make it a big deal but its so boring and pathetic watching it

Reactions: 19
I don't buy Jack as a real copper either 😄
Grief there was bill reruns on sky and he's flipping awful then too he can't act to save his life.
Denise and him don't work as a couple I mean she's polar opposite to Ronnie and he also went to Roxie and Chelsea so 🤷

Absolutely. No chemistry between the two actors. It’s like they just wanted a happy ending for the two of them, which is fair enough, but then why cause stupid drama all the time? They should have pissed off to Ongar.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.