Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I loved Chrissie, what would she come back for. Sharon is hardly gonna welcome the woman who smashed her dad's head in with open arms. There isn't any family connections for her to return to Walford.
Exactly, that character is done.

I don't mind when they bring back legacy characters like Sam Mitchell or Janine because they have a long history. Just as I expect Ian Beale will return at some point.

Time to make some new families move into the Square.

Reactions: 11
I am DREADING the day Adam Woodyatt announces he’s back, for such a legacy character I don’t miss him!

Reactions: 18
I am DREADING the day Adam Woodyatt announces he’s back, for such a legacy character I don’t miss him!
it’s incredible how little impact his absence has had tbh - no one really seems to realise he’s gone, no one ever mentions him and everything has carried on exactly as it was without him. i don’t miss him either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up, raging that Jean didn’t drown and die tbh 🙄
A while ago I read an article where he said he won’t be back anytime soon. Might be good to have him back in a few years, but at the moment, what is there to do with him? Another divorce? Ian starts another business? Boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only decent and redeeming quality Ian had was being a decent dad and his platonic friendship with Sharon. The writers have now ruined both of those things so he’s left with nothing likeable.

Reactions: 15
it’s incredible how little impact his absence has had tbh - no one really seems to realise he’s gone, no one ever mentions him and everything has carried on exactly as it was without him. i don’t miss him either 🤣
I don't miss the annoying way he licks his bottom lip when hesitating. It's like a nervous tick but it's proper annoying! Phil does it too.

Reactions: 9
God I hope this Jean story line is going to end soon it's draining isn't it? When she was underwater like an aquatic Miss Faversham I was praying her humongous bow would get caught on something and that would be it. DISCLAIMER I don't wish any harm on the actress just Jean she's too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I hope this Jean story line is going to end soon it's draining isn't it? When she was underwater like an aquatic Miss Faversham I was praying her humongous bow would get caught on something and that would be it. DISCLAIMER I don't wish any harm on the actress just Jean she's too much.
How come Ronnie drowned but Jean lives? 😞

I personally love Phil and Ian together but I can't stand Ian on his own. The 2008 - 2010 eps on iPlayer really show how scheming he is. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was either a kid or weren’t born😂 but the only clip that sticks in my head is when Phil put Ian’s head down the toilet😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was either a kid or weren’t born😂 but the only clip that sticks in my head is when Phil put Ian’s head down the toilet😭😂
Phil has been awful to Ian and I shouldn't laugh but I do every time I think of these moments. He's made Ian kiss his shoe, poured salt over him and put his head down the toilet a few times. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phil has been awful to Ian and I shouldn't laugh but I do every time I think of these moments. He's made Ian kiss his shoe, poured salt over him and put his head down the toilet a few times. 🤣
The Evil Stepfather😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come Ronnie drowned but Jean lives? 😞
I know! Jean had a great big meringue type dress on too. Ronnie was only wearing an old lady nightie and it weighed her down.

I thought I read Jean was leaving, but I must have imagined it.

Reactions: 4
I think somebody mentioned it earlier in the thread. But hypomania (so the bit before full blown mania) can be really annoying and dragged out. You think that they're just being irritating and getting on your nerves.. but it's not intentional and whilst the story line feels a bit repetitive.. that's the nature of bipolar and relapses (not always but Jean's has never been that well managed!).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.