Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another failed actor returns! 🙄
I still remember all fawning news stories about how she’d broken into Hollywood because she got her own show, which got cancelled after one season. Yet she’s still one of the most successful actors from the show! It’s no surprise certain actors stay with the show for decades as barely any of them have a career once they leave.

Reactions: 7
I still remember all fawning news stories about how she’d broken into Hollywood because she got her own show, which got cancelled after one season. Yet she’s still one of the most successful actors from the show! It’s no surprise certain actors stay with the show for decades as barely any of them have a career once they leave.
i wonder who is genuinely the most successful ex-eastenders actor 🤔 british soaps don’t seem to have the same level of starmaking power as, say, australian ones do.

i guess ben hardy has to be up there in terms of being in big movies, though rob kazinsky has done pretty well for himself too!

Reactions: 9
ronnie and roxy was truly the worst decision the
show ever made. there was absolutely no need for them to die, and especially not like that.

if i remember at the time, the actress who played roxy wanted to leave and they’d always promised that they would leave together, which i guess put the writers in an odd position but still - they could have gone off to live somewhere together. they’re characters who would still add so much to the show.
And now she's flogging life insurance on YouTube...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i wonder who is genuinely the most successful ex-eastenders actor 🤔 british soaps don’t seem to have the same level of starmaking power as, say, australian ones do.

i guess ben hardy has to be up there in terms of being in big movies, though rob kazinsky has done pretty well for himself too!
The actress who plays Louise has been cast in the new series of You!

• Wow
The actress who plays Louise has been cast in the new series of You!
Yeah another pretty face! She wasn't that spectacular! The only two I expected to go far were Lacey Turner and Charlie Brooks. Lacey seemed to choose marriage and babies, which is fine and I guess Charlie has had some good roles but nothing earth shattering. It seems the only one's that really make it are the young attractive guys.

• Sad
Homes Patel who played Tawar has been in a Danny Boyle film Yesterday, Tenet directed by Christopher Nolan so doing pretty well. Also was in Don't Look Up

Reactions: 10
Or you could be really unlucky, like David Ghadami. Leave EastEnders for another long time established BBC continuing drama, feeling secure in a job, and then five minutes after getting the job, find out the shows been cancelled. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ross Kemp maybe? In terms of, everyone knows who he is and he’s had consistent work. A lot of ex-EE actors do quite well for a few years then fall off the radar. Or they become more famous for being in the tabloids than actual acting work.

I actually think it’s a better choice to go to the USA, as they don’t have the typecasting hanging over them. Or get into producing or directing.

Zoe isn't returning, it's a fake story
There's rumours about Chrissie returning as well which are probably also fake?

Reactions: 2
Hasn't she just had to pay out loads of money for comments made online? Can't see the BBC having her back anytime soon.

Just caught up on last nights episode - very powerful, but the part in the hall of mirrors was really freaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Glad to hear that Zoe isn't returning and hopefully Chrissie won't ever return either. Let her stay in prison.

They need to bring in some new families.

Glad to hear that Zoe isn't returning and hopefully Chrissie won't ever return either. Let her stay in prison.

They need to bring in some new families.
As much as I loved Chrissie, what would she come back for. Sharon is hardly gonna welcome the woman who smashed her dad's head in with open arms. There isn't any family connections for her to return to Walford.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.