Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Callums and Whitneys friendship but she managed to forgive him for sleeping with Ben over time. She's got a baby to Zack and they are going to be in each other's life forever? Why would lauren meet her in a busy pub full of people and why the hell is she not saying Bianca knew?? Surely you would throw Bianca under the bus. When she stared out the window at the end "we are going to leave walford forever" i was thinking hallelujah!! Good bloody bye.
. .and Whitney don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out …. on second thoughts perhaps not, a reminder to your arse to not be one in the future 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Cindy taking over the pub with George is a misleading headline.
In the full spoilers it explains that Elaine takes Gina and Anna for a night out, leaving George running the bar. Later on, Cindy goes in the pub, sees how busy it is and offers to help out. Predictably, Elaine returns to see George and Cindy working together behind the bar.

Reactions: 22
The Cindy taking over the pub with George is a misleading headline.
In the full spoilers it explains that Elaine takes Gina and Anna for a night out, leaving George running the bar. Later on, Cindy goes in the pub, sees how busy it is and offers to help out. Predictably, Elaine returns to see George and Cindy working together behind the bar.
Yes, I read that this morning. I seen the headlines but never read that article straight away.
So Elaine will go on another bleeping downer then 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yes, I read that this morning. I seen the headlines but never read that article straight away.
So Elaine will go on another bleeping downer then 🤣
. Oh yes, she goes to Ian and tells him about the kiss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know how the world of boxing works my five step brothers all box Evan undercards get on the telly and the fighter defending his title would be the main fight
I also know the ins and outs of boxing. Being on TV doesn't automatically make you rich. And getting money from previous fights doesn't mean the person is rich either. As someone else pointed out Mike Tyson himself has been bankrupt multiple times.

Reactions: 4
I also know the ins and outs of boxing. Being on TV doesn't automatically make you rich. And getting money from previous fights doesn't mean the person is rich either. As someone else pointed out Mike Tyson himself has been bankrupt multiple times.
No obviously I didn’t say that obviously the amount there paid depends on the contract with promoters
Also goes on the opponent
And how good the fight can sell

Reactions: 1
George was supposed to be a British heavy weight champion but not a world contender like Mike Tyson. He would have made some money but he wouldn't have been extremely rich because he obviously never made it to the very top levels.
Sportsmen are notoriously bad with money and often lose fortunes. George made enough to have a nice home and bar in Spain when he retired. I don't think it's unfeasible that he's not loaded now.

Reactions: 11
Tony bellew had loads of fights before David haye and it’s was only the fight with David haye that financially secured him

Reactions: 2
Doesn't that contradict your point of George being rich?
He would have had a tidy fortune like
I never said he would be loaded that was another poaster
I said he would have some celebrity and be well known
My brother Evan said “isn’t he meant to be boxer he’d have abit of dough him “ and he is a boxer
---
Doesn't that contradict your point of George being rich?
Tony Bellew also defended a few titles which also and he good good paydays off them

I don't blame Britney wanting to go back to drug-addled mother when the alternative is Whitney. And Whitney shes not your daughter shes just a little vagabond you found rifling through the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tyson out here buying private jets and Blackpool airport whist George lives in the queen vic and hasn’t Evan paid his half 🤣🤣 (Joke)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they planning for Whitney to leave with the baby and Zack just never see his child again?? Ridiculous how she was able to buy a child and there wasn’t a single consequence. I’d say telling your best mate to go relapse makes you equally as shite of a person as someone who cheats🤷🏽‍♀️
The Square needs a little disaster that wipes out Whitney, Britney, Sonia and Denzel ASAP. Wouldn’t mind Kats twins disappearing for a bit n all🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they planning for Whitney to leave with the baby and Zack just never see his child again?? Ridiculous how she was able to buy a child and there wasn’t a single consequence. I’d say telling your best mate to go relapse makes you equally as shite of a person as someone who cheats🤷🏽‍♀️
The Square needs a little disaster that wipes out Whitney, Britney, Sonia and Denzel ASAP. Wouldn’t mind Kats twins disappearing for a bit n all🤣
Awww no, I want Denzel to stay for now so he can plant the sleazy pastor in the ground for what he did to Yolande and the other women. The others can go though, and take bloody Reece with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so over this Whitney martyrdom 🥱 hopefully they put Milton Keynes in the glass dome used on the Simpsons movie so she can’t bleeping come back

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can Whitney hurry up and go please? The writers are absolutely useless. I'm sorry but paying to take on some random child with no consequences? At the cost of her relationship for the "faaaamily" she's always wanted? Like others, I cannot wait until she's gone!

Reactions: 23
I still cant get over all the adults in Denzel’s house going away and thinking it was perfectly acceptable to leave him home alone for weeks

Reactions: 25
I can’t wait for Whitney to go she’s bores me this storyline has been awful

Reactions: 17
That is two episodes in a row that have ended with Whitney staring into the distance and talking to someone who isn’t there :cautious:
What a bloody awful exit story line for such a long running character.
And Zach shouldn’t be cut out of his baby’s life :mad:
She is still in spoilers for the week of Monday 3rd June, so clearly doesn’t leave tomorrow with Whit, Brit and Dolly

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.