Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read his wiki a while back and that says:
George was a boxer and is known by Phil Mitchell and Jack Branning, it is revealed George was a British heavyweight champion and defended his title four times
Yeah because when George first came into it I'm sure Jack and maybe Harvey or Rocky were excited that he was coming to the square. Then they talked about his career. Now he's squashed into a little pub.

Reactions: 6
What DOES Bianca look like???

But I’ll miss her when she goes.
I love it, the hair, the scrunchie, the earings, the make up and the power trouser suit all I the lovely shade of peach for the wedding. She put a lot of effort into that outfit and her hairstyle just made it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I never liked Zitney together anyway. Always felt like their relationship was one big trauma bond. Never got chemistry from them.

Reactions: 20
What's happened to Tiffany and the other kids?
Also curious how Cindy ended up back with Ian ( stopped watching for a few years then resumed Enders at Christmas 😅) .

Reactions: 3
What's happened to Tiffany and the other kids?
Also curious how Cindy ended up back with Ian ( stopped watching for a few years then resumed Enders at Christmas 😅) .
She rose from the ashes and Ian just happened to be lingering, now she’s returned and much like Dorty Den, it appears faking your death in Walford doesn’t result in jail time.

• Haha
She rose from the ashes and Ian just happened to be lingering, now she’s returned and much like Dorty Den, it appears faking your death in Walford doesn’t result in jail time.
Cindy wouldn’t go to prison because she was in witness protection

I never liked Zitney together anyway. Always felt like their relationship was one big trauma bond. Never got chemistry from them.
Agreed. She was orginally supposed to be with Finlay Baker, but he ended up being axed and Zack replaced him for the storyline

Reactions: 7
Why does everyone seem to think it’s fine for Whitney to keep Dolly away from Zack? Every person telling her she can do it by herself.

Reactions: 29
Why does everyone seem to think it’s fine for Whitney to keep Dolly away from Zack? Every person telling her she can do it by herself.
Ikr? Just because she’s done with him doesn’t mean she should be keeping him from his child. He might’ve been a crappy partner to Whitney but that doesn’t mean he can’t still be a good dad to their daughter.

In my opinion, Whitney was pretty awful to Zack too over the whole Britney thing. Doesn’t justify the cheating mind but she’s no saint.

Reactions: 29
Ikr? Just because she’s done with him doesn’t mean she should be keeping him from his child. He might’ve been a crappy partner to Whitney but that doesn’t mean he can’t still be a good dad to their daughter.

In my opinion, Whitney was pretty awful to Zack too over the whole Britney thing. Doesn’t justify the cheating mind but she’s no saint.
Yeah. Even more so after what happened with Peach. It’s really wrong, is EE just going to make Whitney disappear and then Zack mope for a bit, go on a few benders and shag young ones and then Dolly is all forgotten about? Maybe they should do a story where the male is the struggling single dad for once.

keep Dolly and get rid of all the miserable man hating witches 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last night really showed the extent of Whitney's stupidity. She's putting the whims of a 12-13 year old kid she met 2 months ago above her own future and her newborn daughter. If she had any sense she'd realise Britney will be an adult living her own life in 5 years. Whitney will be a struggling single mum to a 5 year old wishing she'd swallowed her pride and given Zack one more chance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Whitless is being incredibly selfish and is putting her needs above her baby. Yes he did wrong but she told him that Britney came above him so no wonder he was hurt. The sooner she buggers off the better.

Why on earth would Lauren elect to have that conversation with Whitless in a pub in full view of everyone else earwigging 🙄

Reactions: 14
I do like Callums and Whitneys friendship but she managed to forgive him for sleeping with Ben over time. She's got a baby to Zack and they are going to be in each other's life forever? Why would lauren meet her in a busy pub full of people and why the hell is she not saying Bianca knew?? Surely you would throw Bianca under the bus. When she stared out the window at the end "we are going to leave walford forever" i was thinking hallelujah!! Good bloody bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.