Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how George was supposed to be an ex heavyweight champion all that tit yet he’s living in a pub which he’s not even paid his half for 🥴 he’d be absolutely loaded surely

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure why they chose Junior to be the name for the character. He doesn’t really look like a junior to me.
His name was originally George Junior but they started calling him Junior presumably when they got an actor cast for the part and thought it would be too confusing to have two Georges in the same family

I don’t get how George was supposed to be an ex heavyweight champion all that tit yet he’s living in a pub which he’s not even paid his half for 🥴 he’d be absolutely loaded surely
I thought he was supposed to be well known in just that area so I don't think he'd be rich rich

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m team Zach - Whitney has been a self centered nightmare since they got together and especially since they lost Peach. I know we’re meant to think she’s the victim here but she really has been a nightmare to be around.
Yip team Zack as well, shitney as been a bleep to him and more so when the demon Britney came to stay. Surely the end is nigh for her now 🙏

Reactions: 16
I love George but I’m a bit overloaded with Knight stories now. I don’t think there was any reason to bring Junior in, let alone a secret grandchild. That kitchen table is going to be pretty crowded!
Also, what’s with the throwaway comment that Theo is doing ten years? Is that it then, story over? What a waste after all that build up.

Reactions: 20
I thought he was supposed to be well known in just that area so I don't think he'd be rich rich
Yeah I thought he was just a local amateur champion not the equivalent of a Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali so he wouldn’t have been earning megabucks

Reactions: 6
It is irritating me beyond belief that Whitney keeps saying my daughter re Britney and ‘my two daughters ‘ she’s known her what two months ?!?!?!

and Mum mum mum to Bianca , I’m sure she never did before ?

Reactions: 33
Yeah, it was quite emotional when she called Bianca "Mum" for the first time, but now she's doing it too much and it's a bit cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is irritating me beyond belief that Whitney keeps saying my daughter re Britney and ‘my two daughters ‘ she’s known her what two months ?!?!?!

and Mum mum mum to Bianca , I’m sure she never did before ?
She first called Bianca mum when she was giving birth to Dolly during her last contraction as it was an emotional moment for her “I love you mum”

The “my daughters” thing with Britney is beyond irritating

Reactions: 19
I want Whitney to find out Bianca knew. I do like Bianca but this whole high and mighty thing is annoying.

Reactions: 13
Well he must have had a good amount of money to open a bar up and have a lovely house in Marbella
---
Yeah I thought he was just a local amateur champion not the equivalent of a Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali so he wouldn’t have been earning megabucks
But there’s been references to him being on TV and fighting
I remember billy Jack and Phil making references about it when George first appeared
So if he was on TV, you must’ve been a big deal

Reactions: 7
Exactly the whole background of George doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Look at Mike Tyson frank Bruno David haye fury bellew mayweather all loaded
---
I read his wiki a while back and that says:
George was a boxer and is known by Phil Mitchell and Jack Branning, it is revealed George was a British heavyweight champion and defended his title four times
So he would’ve been known all over the country then and would’ve had some celebrity similar to John Conte back in the day maybe recent years bellew or fury would be the equivalent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly the whole background of George doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Look at Mike Tyson frank Bruno David haye fury bellew mayweather all loaded
---

So he would’ve been known all over the country then and would’ve had some celebrity similar to John Conte back in the day maybe recent years bellew or fury would be the equivalent
Mike Tyson’s been bankrupt twice and even he’s not living in a pub that would get him about 2k housing points on overcrowding 🤣🤣🤣 god sake eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not the chaotic Jerry Springer style camera shots when Whitney was swinging for everyone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why didn’t Britney tell Whitney before the wedding😂 little cow

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.