Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m team Zach - Whitney has been a self centered nightmare since they got together and especially since they lost Peach. I know we’re meant to think she’s the victim here but she really has been a nightmare to be around.

Reactions: 28
I’m not sure why they chose Junior to be the name for the character. He doesn’t really look like a junior to me. I don’t think much of Monique’s acting skills. either I’m not sure how three additional people are also going to be living on top of the queen Vic.
Elaine is desperate to win George over and her comment that was something like look at all the love you have in there for you George. Well two of them wouldn’t be their only for Cindy. It’s like she wants George and the kids but doesn’t want Cindy in the picture, well it doesn’t work like that
She will always be the mother of two of his children you can’t rewrite history

Reactions: 5
There’s an alternate reality in which Harriet Thorpe’s baby in the drawer in The Brittas Empire is Linda in EE.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure why they chose Junior to be the name for the character. He doesn’t really look like a junior to me. I don’t think much of Monique’s acting skills. either I’m not sure how three additional people are also going to be living on top of the queen Vic.
Elaine is desperate to win George over and take comment that was something like look at all the love you have in there for you George. Well two of them wouldn’t be their only for Cindy. It’s like she wants George and the kids but doesn’t want Cindy in the picture, well it doesn’t work like that
She will always be the best mother of two of his children you can’t rewrite history
Yeah I wish Junior had a better name too.

Elaine was being ridiculous asking all those extra people to stay. She said that Olly and Annie could bunk up with their drunk mother in one room without consulting Linda at all 🙄Surely that's not going to be good for the kids (her grandchildren).
By all accounts if Junior has been working in Dubai he should have enough money to pay for a hotel nearby.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I wish Junior had a better name too.

Elaine was being ridiculous asking all those extra people to stay. She said that Olly and Annie could bunk up with their drunk mother in one room without consulting Linda at all 🙄Surely that's not going to be good for the kids (her grandchildren).
By all accounts if Junior has been working in Dubai he should have enough money to pay for a hotel nearby.
Yeah, I just think it’s a desperate attempt to score point to win George and his affections over
definitely junior would probably be in an expensive hotel given that is a successful businessman in Dubai. It’s starting to give unrealistic with the whole knight family now.
---
I can’t wait to see juniors and Monique’s face when they find out that they have taken up residence with a alcoholic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m team Zach - Whitney has been a self centered nightmare since they got together and especially since they lost Peach. I know we’re meant to think she’s the victim here but she really has been a nightmare to be around.
Yep .. I know later she said she didn’t mean it but “I would choose Britney over you .. “ is unforgivable. Off you go Whitney and take Britney with you.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, I just think it’s a desperate attempt to score point to win George and his affections over
definitely junior would probably be in an expensive hotel given that is a successful businessman in Dubai. It’s starting to give unrealistic with the whole knight family now.
---
I can’t wait to see juniors and Monique’s face when they find out that they have taken up residence with a alcoholic 🤣
I suspect we'll find out that Junior isn't the loaded business man he pretends to be.

Nishman is returning soon 🤩

And Ian's going to find out about Cindy kissing George 💋

Reactions: 9
I suspect we'll find out that Junior isn't the loaded business man he pretends to be.

I noticed the Gucci or Gucci inspired luggage cases when they were by the shopping outlet they may be real or they may be blag 🤣

Reactions: 2

There’s no reason for him to constantly be wearing suit and tie if he isn’t working while in the U.K.
The tilting his head backwards things is really annoying as well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So my brother has just said when Elaine found out that George had a grandchild and jr was married it’s was like that look of her being at the bottom of the priority list again
And he said IRL Monique would be some influencer wannabe with bbl white or Spanish ting his words not mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’ve all said it a million times before but they’ve really fucked up with the Theo story by not following it through to its conclusion. It was such a good storyline and then it just petered out after he was hit over the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know we’ve all said it a million times before but they’ve really fucked up with the Theo story by not following it through to its conclusion. It was such a good storyline and then it just petered out after he was hit over the head.
Yes, especially with Freddie now back. My first question was, what happened with Theo?

Reactions: 10
There’s no reason for him to constantly be wearing suit and tie if he isn’t working while in the U.K.
The tilting his head backwards things is really annoying as well
Yes, who wears a shirt and tie these days unless they're at a business meeting or a wedding 😄

Max always used to wander around Walford in a suit too 😀

Reactions: 11
Whitney can now duck off with that little brat Britney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.