Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother came over earlier. He was flicking through channels and EastEnders was on so we watched a bit of it already watched the episode earlier but his evaluation was so funny. He was like in reality. George would be with younger glamorous wife dollybird type
An a pundit for sky sports like bellew and froch showing off his materialism
Monique is fit
Whitney looked like one of them things you put over a tea pot
🤣
---
Yes. It’s like they focused so much on Dead Body Day they forgot the aftermath
Yeah, the ship has definitely saled for the six storyline for me I’m bored too much gaps in between

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where was Stacey? Lily was bridesmaid and Jean was crying, but no sign of Stace. Weddings and funerals in soap land always annoy me for this reason 🤣
Didn't she storm off to Martins after she find out about her getting up on jack? Maybe they still aren't talking, it hasn't been brought up since .

Reactions: 2
What a cat fight!! Then the slap on Zac wow... wait till Whitney finds out that Bianca knew aswell, crap. Martin is a good friend and fit. I did feel a little bit sorry for Shitney, that girl cannot catch a break, no wonder she tried to rip the dress off but then proceeds to wear it the whole night... I could see Denzel and Nugget trying to rip each others throats out soon enough. So Theo is in prison for 10 years and stacy is in bed with a bug! Bloody hell Britney, dropping two bombshells and getting into Shitneys head by being a wee witch. The vic turning into the tardis again, 3 kids and 7 adults??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever had a straightforward wedding day in Walford?
One that went ahead first time, no one changed their mind at the last minute, no one was revealed as a cheat. No one shagged someone else on the big day, or found out they weren’t divorced from the last spouse, or that their baby wasn’t actually theirs. Or that their husband to be is gay.
Getting married on EE is a risky business.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some good leaving party footage for Shona (Whitney) on TikTok - they all looked amazing tbf. Eastenderscentral is the page :)

Reactions: 1
What a cat fight!! Then the slap on Zac wow... wait till Whitney finds out that Bianca knew aswell, crap. Martin is a good friend and fit. I did feel a little bit sorry for Shitney, that girl cannot catch a break, no wonder she tried to rip the dress off but then proceeds to wear it the whole night... I could see Denzel and Nugget trying to rip each others throats out soon enough. So Theo is in prison for 10 years and stacy is in bed with a bug! Bloody hell Britney, dropping two bombshells and getting into Shitneys head by being a wee witch. The vic turning into the tardis again, 3 kids and 7 adults??
The “you’re a bastard” made me laugh 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hold on i have just realised we’ve been almost 5 months since DBD??? How has that happened.

What annoyed me in todays episode was that Sonia couldn’t go because she was working and it was short notice, but the wedding was booked a couple weeks ago so surely she would have already booked the day off or swapped shifts
I bet she was jealous of Whitney getting married before her and Reiss and decided to avoid the wedding. It makes sense considering she had a face like a slapped arse when she found out Whitney was pregnant 🤭
---
The fight at the start had me rolling because of how stupid it looks 🤣.

All 3 of Whitney's wedding dresses screamed 'chavtastic' to me lmao.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with cheating. However, with the way Whitney was treating Zack when Britney came on the scene, I'm not surprised he had a fumble with Lauren. Especially when she said she'd always choose Britney over him! And in true Whitney fashion, today when Zack brought up how she kept pushing him away, she didn't want to hear it nor take responsibility 🙄.

Don't get me started on how stupid she looked staring into the distance when they were talking at the end...
---
In true EE fashion, I reckon she has morning sickness rather than a bug. Baby Branning here we come!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Cannot stand that Britney kid. Can’t wait for it to leave. Selfish little fucker blackmailing Whitney to leave Zac for good with a sob story

Reactions: 17
whitney has me crying with laughter in the first four mins .

loving Chelsea “hit him again”

and why is Whit now calling Bianca mum? She’s decided to pretend that Bianca’s her mum, and that Britney is her daughter overnight
---
Monique is a terrible actress bloody hell.
---
Spamming at this stage but isn’t Britney a wee cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loved the witch slapping today 😄
Zack had a lucky escape IMO. Whitless put that foster kid above him which should tell him all he needs to know.
Why did Lauren go to the Vic knowing people would have a go at her? It was worth it for Linda's sausages on sticks I suppose 😃

As for that horrible foster child, hope this week is the last we see of her.

It's a shame Bianca will be leaving soon, she's been very amusing 🤣

I’m sorry but Brittany is a calculating manipulative little witch She knows that Zack didn’t want her there in the first place so she tried to get rid of him and now she’s made him Whitney choose her or Zack
---
The way Whitney has been with Brittany no wonder Zack played out on her
---
[QUOTE="Scotch Mist, post: 19383356, member: 64723"

As for that horrible foster child, hope this week is the last we see of her.

It's a shame Bianca will be leaving soon, she's been very amusing 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I know I like Bianca

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.