Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I say you post is beyond absolutely. Badly done EE especially when a woman without a partner and has two small children (one of whom is autistic) lives and works in a pub.
I knew an alcoholic who worked in a pub and would top up his drink throughout the day. Also lived in the pub. Difference being he didn't really have anyone around him or any dependents. He also managed to be quite put together and on top of things until about 8/9pm.

But it's unrealistic for someone like Linda to just be left to drink herself silly each day. She lives in house with 5 other adults who have all looked out for her at one point or another but now, no one wants to step in?

Anyway I could not find a single duck to give about Whitney giving birth. Just wanted the scene to be over.

Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for Elaine today. The George and Cindy stuff is getting on my nerves, all these looks at each other and confiding in one another. They’re both out of order. And another irritating thing, he never slips up and calls her Rose. That’s so unrealistic.

Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but George couldn’t be less convincing. If he tried. I don’t think he actually feels anything for Elaine. I don’t even think he was that in love with her. He might’ve done for a brief period but soon as he seen Cindy it was game over
---
That being said, I did feel sorry for Elaine she’s been pushed to the side at every turn

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wondered if Nugget was going to go down the incel route as his friend gets fitter and he is getting rejected

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Junior. As a previous poster sad the way he was looking down his nose all the time irritated the tit out of me. Also was Bianca supposed to be sporty spice or was she just playing herself in a neon leopard print nylon tracksuit? Yes the Knight family can duck off now they have taken up far too much of my time. We need Nishman back to stir up the tit and put Denise back in the psych ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Zack needs cleaning up for the hospital, I’ll lick that cream off him 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Jessie Wallace get a nose job?? Kat looks really really different tonight
I think you're right, her nose used to have a slight hook and that's gone now.

I felt sorry for Elaine today. The George and Cindy stuff is getting on my nerves, all these looks at each other and confiding in one another. They’re both out of order. And another irritating thing, he never slips up and calls her Rose. That’s so unrealistic.
Yes its weird that he's never called her Rose by accident. I had a friend who changed her name by deed poll years ago and it took me a long time to stop myself referring to her by her original name.

Not a bad episode today. I'm not surprised Elaine is pissed off with George.

Whitless is calling her baby 'Dolly' FFS

Reactions: 5
I think you're right, her nose used to have a slight hook and that's gone now.

Yes its weird that he's never called her Rose by accident. I had a friend who changed her name by deed poll years ago and it took me a long time to stop myself referring to her by her original name.

Not a bad episode today. I'm not surprised Elaine is pissed off with George.

Whitless is calling her baby 'Dolly' FFS
I rather like Dolly Dean Hudson as a name, no doubt she’ll grow to be a country singer of sad songs …. I’ll get my coat 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I quite enjoyed today’s episode:

- Ian: “It’s Beale, Ian Beale”
- Bianca laying on the bed sucking on the oxygen
- Elaine thinking that Bianca had come as Vicky Pollard
- Eve dressed as Suki

I liked Sharon’s hair tonight, it looked really nice. It’s good she showed up for her brother’s Sten Do

- the added drama of Britney overhearing Zack & Lauren’s secret (edit: although Britney has hearing problems as a result of her onset Ushers Syndrome and when Zack spoke his back was turned to her and he’d lowered his voice but I’ll overlook that)
- Elaine finally confronting George over him always going straight to Cindy with his worries and telling him to leave

Good mix of comedy & drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Laughing that Britney smashed the driver side window but Lauren just hopped in and drove without cutting her legs/bum. Was Whitney in the back having contractions or did all four of them squeeze in the front?
Sharon looked better overall, hair and make up.
Did we see what Suki came as?

Reactions: 4
Laughing that Britney smashed the driver side window but Lauren just hopped in and drove without cutting her legs/bum. Was Whitney in the back having contractions or did all four of them squeeze in the front?
Sharon looked better overall, hair and make up.
Did we see what Suki came as?
I think Suki was going to come as Eve (the theme was couples) but apparently the actress had some personal issues so she wasn’t on set

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wondered if Nugget was going to go down the incel route as his friend gets fitter and he is getting rejected
Oh dear god I hope not, Hollyoaks ran this storyline
---
Oh dear god I hope not, Hollyoaks ran this storyline
---
Who's that random behind the bar? And Where's Suki?
Johnny, it took me a while to realise that’s who it was 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
why did no one in the pub realise that Whitney was missing from her own hen do? Turns out they dislike her as much as we do!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LMAO WHY is her delivery like that
I think they cast their young actors like this:

‘Can you shout very loudly in dramatic situations so that the audience will think you’re a great actor?’ (They won’t)

YES

‘Can you read with expression?’

BARELY

‘Excellent, you are hired’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.