Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a crazy episode but I did enjoy it. There were so many cast members in one episode, some just saying a word or 2, like Stacey and Ravi.
Was that Sharon's new hair, or was it part of a costume? 🤭 She looked good but that episode was all over the place I wasn't sure what was what 😂

Reactions: 6
Agree Sharon’s hair looked fab! Hopefully it’s permanent and not part of her fancy dress!

Was a random episode! Was sooooo camp when they was all pushing the car with Sonia the fish driving 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
My thoughts on tonight’s episode:
• Sharon is looking STUNNING again, glad Letitia seems to be back to her glamorous self.
• I am sorely disappointed we didn’t get to see Suki dressed up as Eve
• Whitney saying “I love you too, Muuuum” to Bianca warmed my shrivelled old heart
• Good on Elaine!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree Sharon’s hair looked fab! Hopefully it’s permanent and not part of her fancy dress!

Was a random episode! Was sooooo camp when they was all pushing the car with Sonia the fish driving 🤣🤣
Sonia Patience Nightingale, nee Fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I saw fishy Sonia make an appearance I had a sense of dread that she was gonna delivery the baby. Thankfully I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking forward to Britney's monotone delivery of the Zach/Lauren bombshell. It'll be thrilling!
I must say I was rather impressed by her enthusiasm when meeting Olly Alexander, you could tell she was a huge fan. Oh, wait...

She's honestly dreadful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I saw fishy Sonia make an appearance I had a sense of dread that she was gonna delivery the baby. Thankfully I was wrong.
Honestly same!! I was waiting for her to become midwife of the year! But beyond glad she didn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rather like Dolly Dean Hudson as a name, no doubt she’ll grow to be a country singer of sad songs …. I’ll get my coat 😳
You'd think after the problems with Peach they wouldn't have picked initials associated with a medical condition linked to babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think Suki was going to come as Eve (the theme was couples) but apparently the actress had some personal issues so she wasn’t on set
Didn't Balvindar post recently that her Mum had died? Given the timings for filming that would probably account for her absence 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe how much EE has made me dislike Whitney over this exit story as I have no real issues with her before but I can’t wait for her and Britney to duck off! I can’t stand Cindy 🥱 and she’s dragging George down with her, George get a grip man!

Reactions: 15
I must say I was rather impressed by her enthusiasm when meeting Olly Alexander, you could tell she was a huge fan. Oh, wait...

She's honestly dreadful 🤣
I can’t work out if she’s like that in real life or if she thinks that is how to play someone who is a bit downtrodden by life. Imagine if once the cameras stop rolling she’s really bright and funny

Reactions: 8
I can’t work out if she’s like that in real life or if she thinks that is how to play someone who is a bit downtrodden by life. Imagine if once the cameras stop rolling she’s really bright and funny
No doubt they'll have some behind the scenes for Whitney's exit, hopefully we can find this out now because I'm intrigued 🤣

Reactions: 6
I saw a picture of her irl wearing make up and smiling. Different to Britney!

Forever Sonia the Fish .. what a kipper keeper 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.