Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t Elaine stump up the money to send Linda to rehab? I’d use every penny I had to help my daughter and grandchildren.

Reactions: 20
Can’t Elaine stump up the money to send Linda to rehab? I’d use every penny I had to help my daughter and grandchildren.
Elaine’s the poster girl for the song “I only have eyes for you” .. her gaze stretches no further than George.

Reactions: 17
If I recall correctly, you can't force someone to go over here - and they have to genuinely want to get sober.

As someone who has struggled with alcohol in the past they really gave made a mockery of the story line. It's missed the real accuracy of someone as a 'functioning alcoholic'. Linda is actively topping up her sippy cup behind the bar yet working and allowed alone time with her kids, slurring and drooling her way through the day but has immaculate hair!?!?

I think they need to wrap it up because the impact has been lost.
---
Why does Sonya have a fish on her head?
All will be revealed.... 🐟🐟🐟

Reactions: 13
It’s faintly ridiculous that her drunkenness has had not impact on her working or family life. Johnny came down to sort it out but has done nothing about it. You would think there would be some kind of safeguarding issue with the kids but she seems capable of getting them to and from school on time every day and looking after their basic care as well as her own but she’s slurring and staggering around in the middle of the day

Reactions: 12
It’s faintly ridiculous that her drunkenness has had not impact on her working or family life. Johnny came down to sort it out but has done nothing about it. You would think there would be some kind of safeguarding issue with the kids but she seems capable of getting them to and from school on time every day and looking after their basic care as well as her own but she’s slurring and staggering around in the middle of the day
Exactly this. If it were as bad as they are implying (constant day drinking to keep topped up) unless the family are the ultimate enablers.. Social Services would be on. The school/nyrsery would notice they is a deterioration in the kids mental health and physical appearance. They've dropped the ball with this and I bet Kelly is bored of playing this our again!

Reactions: 8
I think Linda does want to get her drinking sorted though, we’ve seen it. She wants to keep the kids for sure.

Reactions: 3
It's Beale, Ian Beale 😂😂

The way Penny wheeled towards Nugget was so funny! Sharon was back tonight! Loved her hair. Linda just sitting on the sofa getting drunk whilst Elaine just watches on, wtf. When zack said he had sex on the sofa hahaha. I did like how it was the same midwife from Peach and she was also pregnant. Why the hell was Bianca taking up the whole bed whilst whitney is on a tiny seat?? Tonights was quite comical but i did like the "love you mum"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ravi is having a decent break from the show. They must be saving his episodes for how he copes with Nugget revealing he's homosexual, which explains him not giving his best mate a moment to himself and causing him relationship problems.

I didn’t notice Kat’s nose I will have to go back and look. I swear Cindy has had some sort of facelift since she first came back though
I remember in the 90s Jonathan Ross’s less famous brother said Michelle Collins looked like she needed to sleep upside down in a bucket of Oil of Ulay, (yes, I know, random useless information) and she definitely looks better now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I want the entire Knight family to leave with Whit . Even George is getting on my wick. Why does Junior hold his head like that all the time? I got neck cramp just looking at him 😬
Have to say i agree, it's becoming a bit tedious now - and thats not even mentioning Annas acting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. If it were as bad as they are implying (constant day drinking to keep topped up) unless the family are the ultimate enablers.. Social Services would be on. The school/nyrsery would notice they is a deterioration in the kids mental health and physical appearance. They've dropped the ball with this and I bet Kelly is bored of playing this our again!
Can I say you post is beyond absolutely. Badly done EE especially when a woman without a partner and has two small children (one of whom is autistic) lives and works in a pub.

I remember in the 90s Jonathan Ross’s less famous brother said Michelle Collins looked like she needed to sleep upside down in a bucket of Oil of Ulay, (yes, I know, random useless information) and she definitely looks better now
Paul Ross the Dogger? I wouldn’t be flinging around the insults I was that filthy fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ravi is having a decent break from the show. They must be saving his episodes for how he copes with Nugget revealing he's homosexual, which explains him not giving his best mate a moment to himself and causing him relationship problems.
Just came on here to say this, seems like the direction they're taking nugget

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why the Kim and Dougie actors were temporarily written out to start with?

Looking forward to Britney's monotone delivery of the Zach/Lauren bombshell. It'll be thrilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.