Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Elaine’s theatrics last night. “BE GONE” especially made me chuckle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loved Elaine’s theatrics last night. “BE GONE” especially made me chuckle 😂
😄 It was like she was banishing him to Mordor!
Elaine would make a good theatrical witch.

Where will George end up?
He does part own the pub.

Polish_20240517_143920924.jpg

Reactions: 11
I'm taking to Elaine a bit more. Glad she got rid of him and his self pitying shite. I'd be telling him take his two giant toddlers with him as well. Still confused about where they all sleep. It can't be more than a 3 bed but yet sleeps 6 adults, two kids and a dog (whenever he's taken out of the cupboard with Hope, Arthur and Alfies brain tumour.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anybody see Britney actress on The Responder? She's a little twit on there as well...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The knights and Whitney etc are so boring, wrap it up. George’s story line has been going on forever

Reactions: 9
The knights and Whitney etc are so boring, wrap it up. George’s story line has been going on forever
I’m with you 100%. Whitney is a given, can’t wait for her to leave. But George & Co are really boring me now. Just so dull and dragging on.

Reactions: 7
I’m with you 100%. Whitney is a given, can’t wait for her to leave. But George & Co are really boring me now. Just so dull and dragging on.
I know, loved George last year but these days his face only seems to have one expression, ergo …. ‘bored, what am I doing here’:
and for those who may remember perhaps his face replies “only here for the beer”😉

Reactions: 5
I've been pondering (because I'm a sad bastard), about Lily and there having been no storyline whatsoever about the hardships of teenage motherhood. We haven't seen her struggling to soothe a crying baby, struggle to do her school work or go out with friends or juggle motherhood and teenage life in anyway. This is exactly what I thought would happen, how can anyone teenagers watching be put off by this awareness raising storyline, seeing as it has raised no awareness of the struggles involved?

Reactions: 29
I've been pondering (because I'm a sad bastard), about Lily and there having been no storyline whatsoever about the hardships of teenage motherhood. We haven't seen her struggling to soothe a crying baby, struggle to do her school work or go out with friends or juggle motherhood and teenage life in anyway. This is exactly what I thought would happen, how can anyone teenagers watching be put off by this awareness raising storyline, seeing as it has raised no awareness of the struggles involved?
And struggling to afford her. Where is Stacey getting money from now she’s stopped doing the photos?

Reactions: 19
I was browsing ebay and saw this.

Screenshot_20240518_110246_eBay.jpg

I'd love the BBC to break their product placement rules to have this in Nish's bathroom cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.