Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Junior in real life is 45 and he’s playing the part of a 25 year-old in EastEnders. Don’t get me wrong he looks absolutely fantastic for 45 but he doesn’t look 25.
George is 57, and he said he had Junior when he was 19. So junior is 38, not 25

Reactions: 7
The Linda drinking now is getting silly, they seem to be making it a comedy side piece
Yeah it's quite insane that she's stumbling around in the middle of the day and no one bats an eyelid.

Denzel's voice was at full volume when he was shouting at Amy wasn't it? Bloody hell. Surprised the whole Square didn't hear.

Reactions: 8
That old soap cliche of a pregnant woman being stuck somewhere unusual with someone they’ve fallen out with or don’t get on with as they go into labour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I thought Cindy looked lovely with her hair up & that dress was stunning on her. She really needs to lay off the sunbeds tho😬

Reactions: 19
I didn’t notice Kat’s nose I will have to go back and look. I swear Cindy has had some sort of facelift since she first came back though

Reactions: 2
That old soap cliche of a pregnant woman being stuck somewhere unusual with someone they’ve fallen out with or don’t get on with as they go into labour
Nothing will beat Kim getting stuck in the back room of the mini mart and having Phil as a midwife.

Alfie must have had the lamest cancer storyline ever. Pissed himself once and that was about it. EastEnders really raising awareness and tackling the issues there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want the entire Knight family to leave with Whit . Even George is getting on my wick. Why does Junior hold his head like that all the time? I got neck cramp just looking at him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t notice Kat’s nose I will have to go back and look. I swear Cindy has had some sort of facelift since she first came back though
I thought she looked rather haggard last night.
---
I want the entire Knight family to leave with Whit . Even George is getting on my wick. Why does Junior hold his head like that all the time? I got neck cramp just looking at him 😬
Yes he looks like he needs some kind of neck support.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.