Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she did mention the height difference but there was no mention of camera positioning. She just chooses to wear platforms herself it wasn’t a direction from the crew. She was wearing platform shoes in the interview

She also said she only comes up to Colin’s hip without them which Cat quipped “that can come in handy sometimes” which Harriet responded with a “cheeky” (or something similar)
Anyone remember when Colin was on Strictly? Looked magnificent in his tux but paired with a tiny dancer, inches shorter than he. I was furious when he went out early 😒

Reactions: 2
That makes sense until you consider Junior seemed to have a relationship with George's adoptive parents and so did Cindy. How do Cindy and Junior know the parents but not each other?
Junior getting to know the grandparents while George was still around, and kept in touch over the years. He mentioned that George's mum didn't miss a birthday, anniversary etc

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Junior. He needs to grow up.

Penny is really growing on me though

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t Junior have google? I would be straight on there if someone from my family turned up to a funeral in handcuffs 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t Junior have google? I would be straight on there if someone from my family turned up to a funeral in handcuffs 😂.
Exactly you only have to search into Google the persons name and the city and the whole criminal history comes up over various newspaper articles

Reactions: 8
😅 Yes I found that odd too. That should have been the first thing he quizzed George about if he couldn't Google for himself.

Reactions: 7
The Linda drinking now is getting silly, they seem to be making it a comedy side piece
Yes, a shame Elaine doesn't seem to give a tit. Too busy chasing after and simpering over George. If one of your kids was pretty much drunk all day, every day, surely that would consume all your thoughts and concerns? She just lets Linda get on with it.

Reactions: 13
I've lost track of George's family tree. Who is Junior's mother? 😵
I think they should’ve introduced juniors’s mother before junior they do not do things in a methodical order
---
Yes, a shame Elaine doesn't seem to give a tit. Too busy chasing after and simpering over George. If one of your kids was pretty much drunk all day, every day, surely that would consume all your thoughts and concerns? She just lets Linda get on with it.
Elaine is a awful mother. She’s just not one bit maternal. She treats Gina and Anna more like daughters than she does Linda and she’s desperate to keep hold of George.
---
Junior in real life is 45 and he’s playing the part of a 25 year-old in EastEnders. Don’t get me wrong he looks absolutely fantastic for 45 but he doesn’t look 25. He looks more in his 30s. It’s also does my head in the way they portray black men as players and in reality his wife would probably be white because when they get loaded and get a business they go off with a white girl, as a status symbol or an equaliser then use black girls every now and then his wife in reality would be some plastic , blond bimbo with fake boobs

• Wow
  • Haha
He’s 25? I thought Anna and Gina were early 20s. Anna made it sound like he was a teenager when they were little and that’s why they weren’t close as there was such an age gap between them. That’s makes it even weirder that Cindy had never met him

I think they should’ve introduced juniors’s mother before junior they do not do things in a methodical order
---

Elaine is a awful mother. She’s just not one bit maternal. She treats Gina and Anna more like daughters than she does Linda and she’s desperate to keep hold of George.
---
Junior in real life is 45 and he’s playing the part of a 25 year-old in EastEnders. Don’t get me wrong he looks absolutely fantastic for 45 but he doesn’t look 25. He looks more in his 30s. It’s also does my head in the way they portray black men as players and in reality his wife would probably be white because when they get loaded and get a business they go off with a white girl, as a status symbol or an equaliser then use black girls every now and then his wife in reality would be some plastic , blond bimbo with fake boobs
Sorry, but are you kidding me? There are PLENTY of successful black men who are married to black women? Plenty that don’t cheat and plenty who are marrying white women - not because they are seen as status symbols - but because they love them and don’t see colour. Also plenty of “plastic” and “blonde” women who aren’t bimbos.
Don’t you come from a mixed race family. What a disgusting comment from someone who should really know better (assuming you have a black / white mix which I think you’ve mentioned before)

Reactions: 27
---

---
George is supposed to be 57. Junior was born when he was 19 making him 38.

Reactions: 22
He’s 25? I thought Anna and Gina were early 20s. Anna made it sound like he was a teenager when they were little and that’s why they weren’t close as there was such an age gap between them. That’s makes it even weirder that Cindy had never met him
Yeah, I'd assumed from that explanation he was early 30s.

Reactions: 5
I might of got my wires crossed because he says something to the effect you made your choice 25 years ago so I assumed that he was 25
---
Sorry, but are you kidding me? There are PLENTY of successful black men who are married to black women? Plenty that don’t cheat and plenty who are marrying white women - not because they are seen as status symbols - but because they love them and don’t see colour. Also plenty of “plastic” and “blonde” women who aren’t bimbos.
Don’t you come from a mixed race family. What a disgusting comment from someone who should really know better (assuming you have a black / white mix which I think you’ve mentioned before)
Yes my mother is white but also has Spanish Irish and Scottish and Dutch descent. My father is black British that comes from Jamaican and Irish descent
I didn’t mean to generalise and say all black then, but some actually do I know the score what goes on in my community

Reactions: 1
I might of got my wires crossed because he says something to the effect you made your choice 25 years ago so I assumed that he was 25
---

Yes my mother is white but also has Spanish Irish and Scottish and Dutch descent. My father is black British that comes from Jamaican and Irish descent
I didn’t mean to generalise and say all black then, but some actually do I know the score what goes on in my community
It’s my community too, so I also “know the score”. Anyway I won’t derail any further it’s an EE thread, not a projection one - just had call that comment out.

Reactions: 3
It’s my community too, so I also “know the score”. Anyway I won’t derail any further it’s an EE thread, not a projection one - just had call that comment out.
Well, everyone has their own lived experiences and opinions

---

---
I thought Junior was 12 years older than Gina. I think they said he was 12 when his mum and dad got divorced, that would make him about 35 in the show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.